take me down

jisung pov

"GET UP FAGGOT!" i wake up to my sister yelling at me. typical. i get up and go to my bathroom. i brush my teeth and wash my face. i walk over to my closet to pick out my outfit. i've really been giving up. i look at all the skirts and crop tops i had hidden from my family. i sigh and shake my head grabbing a pair of black jeans. i pair that with a black hoodie and my black vans. i walk over to my vanity and pick out my chain with a lock on it. i put in my dangly earrings and add a couple rings on my fingers. i ruffle my hair a little, going for a messier look.

i grab my backpack and quickly walk downstairs and out the door, i don't usually eat breakfast. i walk as quick as possible, unlike last night. i get to school in ten minutes and quickly go to my locker to put my stuff up. just as i close my locker, someone slams me into it.

jeon jungkook. he pushes me again, so i'm facing him. "what?? got something to say faggot?" he questions. i can not let myself cry right now. he punches me in the stomach making me double over in pain. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION FAIRY BOY!" he yelled.

i looked up at him with tears in my eyes and he just chuckled. "what a waste of space." he mumbles walking away. as quickly as i can i get up and run into the bathroom, locking the stall door behind me. i crouch down in the corner and start crying.

after a few minuets i calm down and walk out. at this point i don't give a fuck how i look. i already feel like shit (i'm probably sick from sitting in the rain) and it's not like i have anyone who will care. i've always been lonely, and kept to myself. therefore, i don't have friends.

i walk into my class and sit in my spot at the very back. my teacher comes in and starts the lesson. i have trouble staying awake during class, but stay awake nonetheless. after class my teacher calls me to stay after.

"yes, mr. park? you needed me?" i ask politely. he looks up at me with a concerned face. i'm not used to that..so i do what i always do and force a smile.

"yes, jisung." he looks at me and stands up. he gets a firm grip on my shoulders and looks at me. he then reaches his hand and feels my forehead- oh.. he looks at me with wide eyes. "holy shit son, you're burning up. you need to go home and rest." he says.

"n-no it's okay, i'm fine mr. park. r-really." i say quickly. he looks at me like i'm some kind of new creature that has yet to be discovered, but he dismisses me with a sigh.

time skip to lunch bc i'm lazy.

i quickly make my way to the schools rooftop, so no one can bother me during lunch. i sit on the edge and put my headphones in. i start listening to my "it's not a phase mom" playlist. no, not talking about me being gay. although that's not a phase either, this has all my good emo shit. i breathe in and close my eyes as i feel the breeze hit my face. i start to relax. i felt free.

hehe i decided to write more. i hope you're all doing well. and i hope you're all enjoying this. i love you guyyysss 💗