sorry

jisung pov

when i woke up i didn't know where i was at first. i sat up too quickly which caused me to get a headache. very not cash money.

"OH MY GOD JI! YOURE AWAKE THANK GOD!" felix yelled, tacking me in a hug. i laughed at him and then i realized i was in the hospital. why would i-? oh. jungkook.

after everyone hugged me i looked down and saw my arms wrapped up in gauze and medical tape. i noticed minho crying still. "minho hyung why are you crying?" i asked. he just moved to hug me again.

"becauseomgtherewassomuchbloodeberywhereandiwassoscaredandithought-" he started rambling but i cut him off.

"breathe minho hyung." i said calmly. he cleared his throat and looked at me, holding my hands. did they find out?

"there was so much blood everywhere ji...i was scared. i thought i lost you...and you don't need to talk about it now but ji....why?" he asked. a hint of desperation in his voice. i knew what he was talking about. i knew exactly what he was talking about. but this is it. this is where they'll all leave me.

"why what hyung?" of course i decided to play dumb, what else do you expect from me? i cant just tell them!!

"ji, your arms....wh-why didn't you-..." he stopped talking and started sobbing. "i'm so sorry ji...i'm so sorry that you got to that point in your life...and you felt like you had to do that..." he continued sobbing, taking a big breath in every now and then.

"i-i'm sorry hyung. i cant promise you that i'll stop...but i can promise you i'll try." i said softly bringing him into a hug. i looked up and the others were hugging each other with tears in their eyes. i open up my arms signaling for them to join the hug.

after we all pull apart, chan looks at me. "ji...who did this to you?" he asked gently.

"i-i'm tired. you guys can go home. i'll be fine." i said. i cant just tell them !!

"ji..." seungmin started. "please tell us who hurt you so badly that you have to stay in the hospital. so badly that you nearly died. please ji..." he finished. i looked down.

"do you want to know everything?" i ask. they all looked at each other, then me, and nodded.

"WAIT!" minho said. "ji..you can tell us later okay? you're clearly not ready to tell us, and you need rest yeah? so rest well for now..and when you're ready you can tell us." hes literally too perfect if he doesn't stop i'll have to kiss him.

"okay...but we're staying the night and you CANT say no..i don't want you getting lonely hyung." jeongin said. i smiled and nodded at him. i love these guys.

minho laid down next to me and started playing with my hair and in that moment, when we made eye contact, it was only the two of us. the world around us stopped and we could only focus on each other. god his eyes are so sparkly and his lips oh my god.

his gaze is flickering to my lips right? i'm not imagining things right? he's actually slowly leaning in...right?

*ahem* chan cleared his throat causing minho to go flying off the bed. GOD DAMNIT CHAN!!! "i'm gonna go get pizza i'll be back guys!" he announced. great, he ruined me almost getting first kiss for a pizza.

when chan left everyone kept doing their thing and minho continued to lay next to me on his phone. did he want that kiss as bad as i did?

i noticed him looking at my arms a lot and it made me insecure. "h-hey hyung why do you keep looking at my arms?" i question carefully, so i don't upset him.

"i just feel like i should've noticed.." he said frowning. "i care about you a lot, ji. i don't wanna see you hurting yourself, yeah? you can always talk to hyung, don't forget that ji." he said, kissing my gently on the top of my head.

i smiled and nodded. he makes my heart flutter. he makes the butterflies in my tummy explode. he makes me feel so many things, is this what it's like to have a crush? damn, too bad he could never like me back. why would he like you back? so worthless. nobody could ever love you. don't forget. he can pull any guy he wants, why would he settle for you? you're ugly, depressed, you're getting fat again, you're annoying, you're extremely dumb, so don't even think about the possibility of love-

"ji, you okay?" minho asked me. he noticed my breathing pick up and my aura change.

"yeah, i'm gonna go for some air. lix you wanna come?" i asked.

"yeah, sure." he agreed. he stood up and walked over to me.

"okay we'll be back!" i announced as we walked out. we walked outside and sat on a bench.

"okay what's up ji?" felix turned to me and asked.

"okay you're the first person and possibly the only person i'm telling this but...i like minho hyung." i say nervously.

"awww jiiii!!!! that's greatttt!!" he says. "i'm so happy for you, i saw you guys almost kiss...." he says smirking at me.

"NO YOU SAW NOTHING stupid chan hyung what a cock block- BUT YOU SAW NOTHING!" i yelled and felix just laughed at me.

"you guys look good together.." he smiled at me.

"thanks.." i started blushing. "alright let's go inside i'm sure chan hyung will be back with pizza soon." i said and we got up.

when we walked back in everyone stopped and looked at us. "why are you blushing jisung hyung?" jeongin asked. because that little fucker felix teased me the whole way back up here-

"nothing don't worry about it!" i smiled at him. "you guys will find out eventually!"

"guys i got pizza!" thank god chan is back.

hey, i love you. you're beautiful and you are appreciated. and you are valid 💗😚✨