affection

jisung pov

we go down stairs and sit at the table as chan serves us dinner. he made jjajangmyeon and it smells sooooo delicious. while we eat we get suspicious stares from the rest.

"what?"

"nothing ji, you guys have just gotten awfully close don't you think?"

"what's wrong with that innie?" i frowned.

"nothing it's just, minho hyung doesn't typically open up quickly and well you two have been doing everything together."

"huh, i never noticed." i try to shrug it off but he keeps talking.

"hmmmm kind of suspicious. are you sure nothings going on between you two?"

"innie stop, he's clearly uncomfortable." thank god minho came to step in.

"okay, okay sorry. i was just curious."

"inine dont apologize. i understand you're just curious." i assured him. he looked up and smiled as we continued to eat. we all talk and laugh happily. it makes me feel so warm and happy inside.

"thank you guys. so much."

"for what ji?"

"for showing me that i'm capable of being loved. platonic or not, i still feel the love. i forgot what it's like to have a family and you guys have showed me. i really appreciate each and every single one of you."

"of course ji!" they all smile at me before chan jumps up. "OH! that's right! i e prepared a special desert for you ji!" i look at him, eyes glowing with curiosity.

he walks back into the dining room holding a cheesecake. "HYUNG YOU DIDNT HAVE TO!! i cant believe you really remember it's my favorite."

"of course. it's to celebrate being a family!" he gave his warm smile, showing his dimple. he sets a plate with a slice of cheesecake in front of me and i instantly start digging in.

"so, how are things with minho hyung?" felix whispered to me. i instantly feel my face heat up.

"i-uh what do you mean lix?"

"oh come on sungie, have you guys fucked yet?"

i choked on my cheesecake and looked at him wide eyed. "oh my god lix! what, no! are you crazy?"

"well he seems to like you so i maybe just though-"

"lix, don't misunderstand please." i said looking down at my lap.

"o-o-oh. sorry sung."

"no, no you're good." i really wish i was ready to tell you all the details lix. but, i cant. not yet at least.

we're all still sitting at the table talking while i'm half asleep. i'm having trouble keeping my eyes open.

"ji, you should go to bed."

"good night guys." i sleepily stand up, almost collapsing. almost. minho wraps his arms around me to prevent me from falling.

"there's no way he can make it to his room. i'll put him to bed."

"okay minho."

minho carries me into my room and lays me on my bed. he covers me with the comforter before sliding under too, wrapping his arms around me. i wrap my arms around him and tangle our legs together. i smile as i inhale his scent. it was so comforting and warm. mmmmmmm febreeze. i feel myself fall asleep quickly.

when i wake up, minho is already awake. he's playing with my hair and staring at me and just when i thought i couldn't possibly love him more than i already do, i feel myself falling deeper.