we fell in love in october

jisung pov

the sun is rising but the only thing i can look at are the stars in his eyes.

"min," he looks over at me and smiles "i love you."

"i love you too sungie." he leans in and kisses me. right as we pull apart my phone starts ringing.

"hello?" i pick it up seeing as it was chan.

"where the hell are you and minho? you're not supposed to leave the hospital you know that right?"

"we'll be back soon hyung."

"okay well hurry back, you get discharged today."

"be there soon hyung, don't miss me too much!"

he laughed and then hung up.

"i get discharged today min!"

"i know baby! let's go so i can fill out the papers!" he grabs my hand and we run back to the hospital and back into my room. everyone looks at us as we're trying to catch our breaths.

"so, where were you two?"

"we went for some 2 am ramen." i said.

"you left at two am?!? WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS DOING FOR 7 HOURS?!" i know chan didn't mean to yell but i still flinched and froze.

no jisung this is not the time for trauma stop it.

i backed away as he looked at me expectantly. tears were welling in my eyes even though i tried to stop them. i tried to run but minho grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"shhh it's okay, hyung is here."

he got me to calm down and i finally turned around to see chan looking guilty and everyone else with concerned faces. chan was about to speak, an apology of course, but i cut him off.

"it's okay hyung. it's not your fault i know you didn't mean to. i promise i'm ready to tell you guys everything, just when we get home." i smiled at him. he nodded and hugged me apologizing.

"now, minho lets go fill out his paperwork." and with that chan and minho walked out of them room.

as soon as they left, 5 pairs of eyes landed on me.
"soooo what did you and minho do??" felix asked while smirking.

"nothing doofus, we just ate ramen and talked."

"for 7 hours though? doesn't sound like nothing to me." seungmin added.

"yes, we just talked for 7 hours okay!"

"okay okay we'll believe you this time." felix laughed at me. i rolled my eyes as minho opens the door and picks me up. greeaaattt.

"AHHH HYUNG YOU SCARED ME!" i yelled, hitting his chest playfully.

"hehe sorry, let's get you home princess." he giggled as he carried me to their car. once everyone got in the van, chan started driving us home. minho sat by me, smiling dumbly.

"i know it seems soon but i really cant help this attraction, i love you hyung." i whispered in minhos ear. "also physical touch is my first love language just so you know." i smiled at him. 

"it's never too soon, love doesn't know time. we cant control our emotions. i love you too sungie." he whispered back, patting my head.

when we got home everyone went to the living room. "i'll go change my bandages and then i'll tell you guys everything, wait here." i instructed. everyone nodded and minho came with me to help me change my bandages.

he unwraps my arms and leans in. he starts kissing me gently. he pulls away and then reconnects our lips, this time a little more rough. our tongues fight for dominance and he obviously wins. he pulls away and leans down to my cut up arms.

"i'm sorry they're ugly.." i say out of breath, looking away. to my surprise he starts gently kissing my arms, placing a soft kiss in every cut.

"every inch of you is beautiful jisung, don't say that." he whispered. he came back up and reconnects our lips into a hot make out session. i deepen the kiss and moan quietly. we then pull away and i look away blushing.

"sorry." i say quietly.

"don't apologize baby boy, you sound beautiful. but we should probably hurry and get back to the others before they suspect something." i nod as he grabs the neosporin and put it on my arms. he wraps my arms in new bandages and kisses me one more time before we exit the bathroom.

when we get back downstairs everyone is waiting patiently.

"okay so where do i start..."

"are you sure ji? you don't have to tell us if you don't wanna." chan reassures me.

"chan hyung, i promise. i'm ready."

he nods at me to continue so i sit back and start talking.

"well, okay. it started when i came out to my parents. at 13. there was no 1 boy that made me realize, i just knew. i was never attracted to the girls in class. when i came out, my parents weren't happy. my father started beating me. i wouldn't be so hurt if he was drunk. but he was sober. every. single. time. my mom would either hit me and call me names like my dad, or just sit by and watch him. there's no in between. at first my sister was worried. but my parents told her and she left. she wouldn't speak to me. she started dating jungkook and i would've been happy for her. but he started bullying me. they've been dating since we were 13. yes, she's the same age as me. unbelievable i know. but he would bully me and beat me everyday, and i had to go home to receive the same thing again. the day my sister started talking to me again, she told me to kill myself. she took a knife and cut me. that released this feeling inside me and i couldn't pinpoint what it was. i just knew i had become addicted to it. it helped me release my emotions. this had been going on for four years. i would still be there if they didn't find out i crossdress. when they found out, they beat me and kicked me out. don't think i've forgotten to tell you about the antidepressants. i was diagnosed with depression when i was 12. it's genetic. they also said my self isolation probably had something to do with it. i stopped taking them regularly after i came out. i felt like i didn't deserve happiness. before i came out we were a happy, loving family. we were the picture perfect family. but i ruined that. if you couldn't tell, i got yelled at constantly. there were multiple times where i was going to kill myself but i just didn't have the balls to do it. i thought, what if mom, dad, and jieun change? what if they love me again? but that never happened. my parents told my aunt about their abuse. she told the rest of the family. instead of helping get me out of there, they all cut off any for of contact with my parents. my parents blamed me, saying it's my homosexuality. they made me hate myself so much."

everyone hugged me as i sobbed. so, this is what it feels like to have a family?

"we love you ji, please tell us if you need us."

"i will chan hyung."

"did the antidepressants help when you were on them?"

"yeah. the dosage has been upped over the years so it should be the right dosage right now."

chan just nodded and got up.

"well how about my famous tteokbokki for dinner?"

everyone cheered and got up to wait at the table. i laughed and went to go clean myself up. i looked in my bathroom mirror and minho came in. he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck.

"please, start taking them again." he said softly. he looked up in the mirror and made eye contact with me and i nodded.

"i promise to start taking my meds again hung."

he pulled me closer and i giggled. but i got chills when i felt his warm breath on my neck. he started kissing it lightly. he turned me around so i was facing him and sat me on the counter.

he continues kissing my neck lightly until he finds my sweet spot. i moan lightly as he starts biting and sucking on my neck. he pulls away and begins kissing me. we continued to make out before there was a knock on the door.

hehe😚 idk i'm kinda sad tonight dudes ✌️🤠