home

jisung pov

"u-uhhh" i start off. how do i tell them i was abused. i don't even know these people. i know i trust too easily but come on jisung !!

"you said you were kicked out, right?" minho whispered to me. fuck 🤠. i mean on one hand it's like, if i'm living here i might as well tell them right? at least about my family.

"y-yeah" i stuttered back. everyone was looking at me, waiting for my answer. i might as well. "s-so my family started a-abusing m-me after i-i c-came o-ut. and t-they found my clothes an-d kick-ed me-e out. b-but! m-my dad has to give one last go at m-me before i-i left." as soon as i finished i was pulled into a hug. a group hug. it felt..nice. like home. all right of them were hugging me.

"here let's go get you cleaned up." minho said, grabbing my hand. he led me up the stairs and into the bathroom. the others followed behind us and i gave them a questioning look.

"i have to make sure you're okay with my own two eyes." felix said looking at me intently.

"baby you're gonna scare him away if you keep looking at him like that." changbin laughed. felix just pouted and turned away from him.

"so..you two are dating?" i asked. chan looked at me and nodded.

"those two are together and i'm dating jeongin." he said. i nodded. "oh, and hyunjin and seungmin are in a relationship. i hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable." he continued.

"why would i be uncomfortable? love is love. no matter the gender identity, or the amount of people." i stated simply. "i would never judge anyone for who they love, or how they identify. but now i do feel safer knowing everyone loves the same gender." i say. "o-oh unless minho hyung.." i said now feeling embarrassed.

"no, it's okay. i'm gay as fuck." he said, making everyone laugh. "now, can you take your shirt off so i can check for more bruises?" he asked gently. i didn't want to. i really didn't. but how could i not trust him? sure we've known each other for..a few hours but still!!

i slowly took my shirt off revealing my bruised torso. "oh poor baby, let hyung take care of you." minho said, grabbing a wash cloth and cleaning my face and torso. he put neosporin on the small cuts on my face. i kept my shirt covering my arms thank GOD. i've already troubled them enough.

"uh..we don't have a room ready, can you sleep with minho hyung for tonight?" chan asked apologetically.

"yeah, that's fine." i confirmed.

"so, how old are you?" chan asked.

"i'm 17." i said.

"me, minho and changbin are 18, and felix, seungmin, hyunjin, and jeongin are 17."he said. i nodded my head and put my shirt back on properly. "i'm off to cook dinner, you can get to know the others better yeah?" chan said.

i smiled and nodded. we all went to the living room and started talking.

time skip bc i'm lazy

"kiiiidddssss!! dinners readyyyy!!" chan yelled from the kitchen. i got comfortable with them pretty quickly, as it was easy to. they're all so amazing but minho hyung in particular is just...i don't know yet. but he's definitely my favorite hyung.

"coming chan hyung!" we all yelled and got up to go sit at the table. fried chicken, i haven't had that in a while. okay well, i haven't had a proper meal in a while- n e ways.

i sat down next to minho and he gave me that damn beautiful smile of his. after he looked away to get his food, i still couldn't look always from him. he's just so beautiful it makes me wanna sob.

dinner was filled with lots of laugher and chatter. it made me realize what i had before was simply a house with people who rejected me. what i have now, is a home. full of love, laughter, and comfort.

i hope you're all having a good day/ night!! i love you guys 💗 let me know what you think !!