moonchild

jisung pov

after we ate we all just sat around and talked. it felt nice. my biological family would've never come to see me. at least i thought. not even a knock and the door bursts open.

my mom, dad, jungkook, and jieun walk in. "you're coming home with us." my mother states. instant fear washes over me. "o-o-okay." i say but minho wraps his arm around me.

"i'm sorry who the fuck are you?"

"i'm his mother, and who the fuck are you?"

"hm me? not important. but no. you're not his mother. you guys aren't his family. YOU kicked him out. YOU abused him. YOU don't accept him for who he is. YOU don't love him. so, how can you claim to be his family? biology don't mean shit. WE are his family now." he started. oh god i think i love him. "YOU DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR SON, YOU JUST WANT TO USE HIM AS A FUCKING PUNCHING BAG. YOURE OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MINDS IF YOU THINK IM LETTING YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR HIM. oh, and jungkook, weren't you the person who ran out of the bathroom right before we found jisung unconscious?" he asked. okay i love him.

jungkook face drained as he spoke. "so what if i am?" of course he doesn't feel bad. he needs to look cool in front of my family.

"so you were?" minho clarified. all eyes were on him as he nodded his head proudly. my family looked at him with the most disgustingly twisted proud faces. i was gonna say something to minho but he took his arm off from around me.

he started walking towards jungkook and you could see him stiffen. he got so close, from a specific angle it would look like theyre kissing. chan got up and kicked my family out. like deadass this mans pushed them out the door and locked it.

minho started yelling again and everyone froze, no one has seen this side of him before. "DONT" punch "EVER" punch "TOUCH" punch "SUNGIE" punch "AGAIN!" punch. he continued punching him and yelling "IF YOU EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN IM NOT GOING TO HESITATE TO BEAT YOUR ASS, UNDERSTOOD?"

for the first time in my life, i saw jungkook scared. he quickly ran away, my family staring at him.

"please, let's talk..somewhere private." my mom says to me softly. so softly i can't help but trust her. i could see everyone's looks telling me to say no, but i just couldn't. i nodded and followed her down to the parking lot. there stood my dad and jieun.

"what the hell was that faggot?" my sister asked me. "what is he your boyfriend or something?" i couldn't take it anymore. i don't live with them. i'll take my chances with death.

"no he's not my boyfriend," i pause and take a deep breath. "BUT HES THE BOY THAT I LOVE AND NOTHING YOU SAY OR DO CAN CHANGE THAT! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK! IM GOING TO LOVE WHOEVER THE FUCK I WANT, IM GOING TO KISS WHOEVER THE FUCK I WANT, IM GOING TO FUCK WHOEVER THE FUCK I WANT! YOU DONT CONTROL ME. ITS MY LIFE NOT YOURS!" i finish with tears running down my face.

"DISGUSTING PEICE OF SHIT!" my dad yelled before he started hitting me. he kept hitting and hitting until i felt two people pull me away from him. i saw red and blue lights flashing before everything went black.

when i woke up, i was back in my hospital bed. minho was sitting on the chair next to my bed, and the rest of them were sprawled out all over the floor. i picked up my phone to check the time. 3 am. i decide to get up and sit outside, i need some air.

i sat down on the bench and got lost in my thoughts. good job. they all know exactly how crazy your family is now. and you've fallen for someone who could never reciprocate those feelings. let's me real, he could never love you. you're ugly, worthless, your just a burden to him. you-

"is this seat taken?" i turn to see felix standing next to the bench smiling at me.

"what are you doing out here?" i asked him.

"i woke up and didn't see you. what are youuu doing out here?" he asked looking at me smiling.

"thinking."

"do you wanna tell me what's on your mind? you don't have to it's just-" i cut him off, giggling.

"okay who stopped my dad? what happened to them? how much did you guys hear? oh god minho didn't hear me yell at them did he? oh god oh god oh-"

"relax ji. me, chan, seungmin and jeongin came to see you, we heard everything but don't worry we won't tell him, changbin and hyunjin kept minho in the room and they called the cops. your parents and sister were arrested." he tells me with his deep ass voice that's very calming.

"oh..." i say. i don't really know how to feel. so i'll just feel nothing.

"also, congrats on standing up to your parents ji. you're so brave. i don't know what you've been through, but you must've been through hell and back at least ten times based off what i saw tonight. i'm proud of you."

with that i started crying. felix pulled me to him and wrapped me in a hug. when i finally calmed down we went back to the room. i laid back in bed and looked over at minho. i smiled and grabbed his hand. soon enough i felt myself drifting off to sleep.

when i woke up minho wasn't in the chair anymore. he was on the bed, his arms wrapped around my waist. i smiled softly as i carefully turned around in his arms to bury my face in his chest.

i felt one of his hands leave my waist as it traveled up to play with my hair. i giggled softly and pulled back to look at him. oh god i could kiss him right now. everyone's still asleep. perfect opportunity. he's leaning in. he's looking at your lips. this is it.

hehehehehhehehehehehe 🥰