sweaters

jisung pov

"o-oh uhhh sorry for interrupting.." felix tries to leave but i yell after him.

"W-WAIT FELIX!" i grab his arm and pull him back into my room, slamming the door and locking it.

"felix it's not what it looks like."

"minho hyung whyd you pin jisung hyung against the wall?" he asked in his best parenting voice.

"i was just teasing him for his favorite song, calm your tits."

"HEY MY TITS ARE CALM. MAYBE YOU NEED TO CALM YOUR TITS. EVER THINK ABOUT THAT? HUH?"

"lix, please take it down like ten notches." i say calmly.

"well okay i believe you." thank god.

"and don't tell anyone! i don't want any misunderstandings." i say sternly and he shakes his head. "you may go now, good night lix."

"night ji, night minho hyung!" he says as he walks out. i exhale and plop down on my bed.

"that was close."

"too close." he says getting up and locking the door. when he comes back to my bed, he hovers over me. he gently kisses me and i respond instantly.

"excited for our date saturday?"

"yes! what'd you have in mind hyung?"

"that's a surprise, princess."

i smiled and we adjusted our positions so we were cuddling. we fell asleep with smiles on our faces and i couldn't be happier.

"kill youself." jieun said as she pressed the knife into my arm. funny how that became a coping mechanism.

jungkook was beating me again

"you're so fucking worthless you cant even fight back. faggot."

"come on fairy boy, you gonna say something?"

"i'm gonna kill the faggot."

"i would tell you to say goodbye to your mother but she doesn't even want you, she'd be overjoyed."

"you're so desperate because nobody loves you."

"no one loves you, no one ever will."

"god you're so annoying. are you gonna kill your self? or do you want me to do it for you because you're a pussy boy."

"maybe if i hit you hard enough you can be attractive."

"since there are no other faggots here, i'm sure you can find one in the alleys."

"maybe if you-"

"ji, WAKE UP!" i woke up to minho shaking me. i quickly sat up and engulfed him in a hug, sobbing.

"hey princess, breathe, it's okay. hyung is here."

"i'm sorry for waking you hyung."

"hey, anything for my princess."

"what time is it?"

"3 am. want to go to the convenience store before we have to go to school?"

"yes hyung!!!"

"u-hm can this count as our first date, princess?"

"of course hyung!" i smile softly as i get up and put his hoodie on. he smiles at me and hugs me. we quietly exit my room and slip on our shoes. he quietly grabs his keys and we sneak out quietly.

he grabs my hand as we run through the streets and that familiar feeling hits my stomach. the cool october air blowing in our faces as we run. we look at each other occasionally as we run, laughing a little.

"we'll just be getting two hot chocolates." he informs the worker there as he pays. we grab our hot chocolates and walk around, sneaking up to the roof. we sit down and talk until the sun starts to rise. we watch the sun rise from the roof, eventually stopping to watch each other. he pulls me in for a sweet kiss as the warmth of the sun hits us.

"oh shit chan hyungs gonna kill us!" i say and we quickly get up, running down the stairs and out of the convenience store. we try to make it back into the house quietly but chan is already sitting on the couch.

"where were you two? when did you leave?"

"we left at 3 am to get hot chocolate." minho responded looking at chan.

"why the hell would you need hot chocolate at three am??? and to be out for four hours??? are you crazy??"

"hyung he had a nightmare."

"ohhh. wait- minho how do you know?"

"i got up for water and i heard him crying so i checked on him, and woke him up." how can he stay so composed.

"oh okay. go get ready for school."

"yes dad." minho and i say in unison and laugh as we walk off.

"hyung can i wear one of your sweaters?"

"yeah of course princess!" he pulls me into his room and lets me pick out a sweater. i pick out a cotton candy pink one and he puts on a baby blue one. we smile at each other. we both go for natural makeup and a soft look today. and we're both wearing black jeans with doc martens.

"you look so soft!" he exclaims as he pulls me in for a kiss. he helps me cover my hickeys with makeup so they won't be visible and he does a really good job.

"have you done this before hyung?"

"i used to have to help my sister miya. she used to come home with hickeys all the time."

"ahh i see. guess it came in handy hehe."

"cmon princess, let's go eat breakfast." he kisses my forehead and we walk out of his room. as we enter the kitchen we can smell pancakes so we excitedly skip into the kitchen.

"morning chan hyung!" we say in synch.

"morning, you two are in an awfully good mood." he says at almost a whisper but he still heard.

"it's. good friday!" i say. minho just smiles softly at me and i look away blushing. funny how you can dry hump the guy but you can't even maintain eye contact-

"please get everyone for breakfast, minho."

"on it hyung."

"so, ji."

"little old meeeee?"

"what's up with you and minho?"

i look down, trying to look as sad as possible. "n-nothing. sadly..."

"o-oh sorry ji."

"it's okay hyung! let's enjoy friday, yeah?"

"yeah." he smiles at me as jeongin comes out wrapping his arms around his waist.

i turn around as everyone enters, almost bumping into minho. instead i bump into the table and almost fall, until he catches me. he's holding me up, both hands on my waist, my butt up against the table, and minho extremely close. we stand there for a minute just looking at each other.

chan clears his throat and we break out of our trance, pulling away from each other. "s-sorry hyung."

"it's okay ji." he smiles at me and takes his seat. i just slowly sit down and eat my pancakes. we all quickly eat and then get in the van to go to school. i sit next to minho in the back, changlix and seungjin in front of us, and chan driving with jeongin at shot gun.

"hyung." i whisper in minhos ear. "i love you."

"i love you too." he whispers back.

i smile and he reaches down to intertwine our fingers, holding my hand tightly.