Chapter 52

Tyler's POV

We just got home from that dinner thing and we're slumped on the couch enjoying each other's company. She looks like she's in deep thoughts. It's probably mafia related.

It's crazy how she was so horny earlier and now that we're home her heads somewhere else.

I start flipping through channels and I notice 50 Shades of gray us playing. I smirk and put it on

"Ew isn't this that movie about sex?"

"It's about bdsm."

"You're such a freak." she teases

"Only for you."

Instead of getting her horny all she did was laugh at the bad acting

"Dude this is so trash!" She bursts out laughing

"I know I was trying to get you back in the mood."

"You should've just said something instead of putting on a comedy. The acting is worse than twilight."

"I see that now." I huffed

"Let's play a game then."

"Sure what?" I ask

"Let's see who can last the longest without sex."

"So whoever initiate sex loses?"

She nods at my first question

"What does winner get?" I ask

"Winner gets to... oh they get to make the loser do whatever they want for a whole day."

"I already know what I'm gonna make you do."

"Don't get your hopes up."

"Too late."

"Game starts now!" she declared

She got up and ran to our bedroom. I followed behind her and found her naked on our bed

"Night." she smiled

"Holy shit you got a tattoo?" I asked

"Yeah I got it in Russia. That's why I was away the beginning of this week."

"I fuck with that tattoo!"

"Thanks I'm gonna show dad tomorrow."

"Aren't they strict about literally everything?"

"It's a mafia tradition for heads and under bosses to get an owl tattoo. This is the final step of omertà. Now I can take over."

"What does it mean? Why an owl?"

"Owls represent silence, power, protection, wisdom, intelligence, and intuition. Those are the traits a leader must embody. The first Don and underboss got an owl tattoo. From there it became a tradition. We get it from the same tattoo shop too which is cool. This tattoo was extra special to me. Growing up my great grandfather Vlad was my best friend. I loved him so much with all my being. He taught me all there was to being a strategic leader. He died when I was 10 Alessandro and his brothers gave away our location. We were at war with the cartel and they did a drive by. I slipped on ice so I was spared but he wasn't as fortunate. I got a clock because it represents life and death. I didn't grasp the concept of death until I saw the life leave his eyes. In that moment it felt like time froze in place. That's why I became the Little Owl. I needed to be the one to avenge him."