Chapter 12

Tyler's POV:

It's been hours and I was still fuming. Like am I fucking crazy? She lied to me for lord knows how many fucking years. Her bestie kisses her and she says nothing! Those bastards were supposed to be my friends too but said Jack shit to me.

*RIIINNG*

My phone went off for the 1000th time tonight. Dad and her family have been calling nonstop. Like the other calls I ignore it and I instead call my best friend from New York and later in college Luna.

"Fucking hell Ty it's late."

"I know but I'm fucking heated."

"Oh dang what happened?"

I filled her in on everything

"Damn you have every right to be mad."

"Thank you!"

"This is grounds to break up with her. How can you continue to be in a relationship with someone who kissed her friends."

"I'm not dumping her over this. She's only guilty of lying by omission. It's not like she cheated. We also have great communication so we can just talk this out."

"So great that you didn't know her best friend kissed her and she doesn't know you still talk to me. The person you gave your virginity to."

"I wasn't even sober. I didn't give you shit Luna. There's also nothing going between us."

"You're such a hypocrite. This isn't gonna last. She's gonna keep lying and gaslighting you. Listen to me. I know how you are. You're gonna let this slide because you love her."

"She stopped the kiss. Conner over stepped and she did the right thing. I can be mad that they're friends, but I also gotta acknowledge how forgiving my girlfriend is. Tommy set that boundary and he seems to be respecting it. We just need to talk this out when I'm not livid."

"It's late you shouldn't be driving around aimlessly because of your toxic girlfriend."

"She's not toxic plus I'm heading home now."

"Bet imma knock out. Later," Luna replied then hung up

I drove home and to my surprise no one was waiting here.

I called my father

"TYLER!"

"Yeah I'm home why have you been blowing up my phone?"

"At the hospital get here quick!"

"What why?"

"Adriana..." my heart dropped

I hung up and sped to the hospital

"Excuse me sir you can't just barge in!" so bitch said

"My fiancé is here!"

"Well wait you're turn like everyone else."

"Unless you want to be jobless I suggest you tell me where Adriana Volkov is!"

"And you are?"

"Tyler Knight." I rolled my eyes

"She's in the ICU." I turned and went through a set of white double doors. I saw my father and her family

"Dad what going on?" I asked

"She went after you on her bike and didn't see the semi truck. Luckily it was in the process of breaking so it didn't kill her. She was sent flying a couple yards."

"They're trying to stabilize her now." Aleksandr interrupts

"This is your fault you know." Xander growled

Her ReturnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara