Chapter 4

Adriana's POV

I'm on my bed texting the guys while Tyler is taking a shower. They're out buying alcohol to get me drunk for my first time. I'm both excited and nervous for tomorrow. I still haven't told Tyler. I know he won't mind but a heads up is something he'd always appreciate.

I hear the bathroom door open and I look up to find my very attractive boyfriend in his underwear. He had a towel in his head to dry his hair.

"A picture would last longer." He teased

"Shut up and come to bed." I roll my eyes pretending to be unfazed

He shut off the light and climbed into bed. The TV was playing Monk.

"So tomorrow we're going over to Noah, Connor, and Raphael's apartment to get drunk."

"You don't drink."

"Yeah well I agreed to get drunk with them. They suggested this weekend since you'll be here to watch over me." I explain

"Do you want to drink." He asked in a serious tone

"Yeah, especially since I can't get caught all the way out here. Do you mind?"

"No, as long as you're safe and don't feel pressured to do so I don't care. I'm glad I can be here to watch over you."

"I'm glad you're here in general." I kissed him

It didn't take long for us to start making out.

"I want you to mark me." I panted out

He sat up on his knees and helped me out of my shirt. I am now laying in my sports bra and spandex.

He positioned himself between my legs. I could feel his massive bulge twitching against me. His arms are stationed at the sides of my head. The light from the TV is creating enough light for me to see him.

"Fuck, you're hot." I say to him

He chuckles and l feel it rumble through my entire body. What the fuck is going on with me?

I trace my pointer finger down his chest and abs causing him to groan. While still maintaining eye contact with him I grasp his erection. His eyes widened at my brazenness but then roll back when I run my thumb over his tip.

He leans forward and starts kissing my shoulder. I hold my breath so I don't moan. He must've noticed because he bits my shoulder causing me to let out a shaky moan.

My hands shoot up into his hair as he begins assaulting my neck and collar bone.

He was rubbing his hips against me which felt really good. His hand was lingering on my waist so I grabbed it and placed it under my bra. He wasted no time squeezing it. I let out another moan that was a bit loud.

"We gotta keep it down Tommy." Mumbled against my neck

"Can I see it?" I ask him

"See what?" His face held confusion

"Uhm the Diablo in your pants."

"Oh my dick?"

I nodded

"No."

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking." I rushed out

"I'm kidding Tomato. Are you sure you wanna see it?" He asked while sitting back

"Yeah, I wanna see you naked."

"I don't want you to freak out."

"Why would I freak out?"