"Of course!"

The door creaked open and a few familiar people walked in, it was the boys' team.

We spent the next hour going over everything with them and reading all of the conditions. Another part of my agreement was that I had to come back to LA at the end of each leg of the tour to get evaluated and to check my progress with Deja. 

This was a paid apprenticeship from my company which I was grateful for. Obviously, some of the money was going to 5SOS for half of the travel expenses because their team would pay the other half and all that but it felt good that I could still get paid while being away.

Andy and I walked out together and shared an uber, I was headed to Calums house to say goodbye because he was leaving for Japan later in the night.

Andy was dropped off first and as I gave the uber drive Calum's address I texted him to let him know that I'd be over in a bit.

---

I arrived and was greeted at the door by the tall Australian man.

"Hi," I said in a small voice while being pulled into a hug from him,

"So, um I said yes to the tour," I added on looking up at him.

"What, you did?!" He snapped his eyes to me looking excited. His hands were now softly gripping the tops of my shoulders as I nodded my head.

"This tour is gonna be fuckin' amazing,"

"How do you feel about me coming with?" I asked curiously, when he looked at me warily I kept talking,

"Like, I mean, it won't be weird with our, thing, and touring at the same time?" I ended awkwardly internally facepalming.

"I think it is a good opportunity for you with photography. When Sierra and Haley told me their idea I thought it was amazing-"

"-let's not worry about all the other stuff, we'll take it one day at a time," I nodded turning to walk inside his house but he softly grabbed my hand and turned me back around to face him.

"And Bo?"

"Yeah?"

"You remember what I told you? That if you ever start feeling trapped you tell me,"

I nodded once again and we both walked in together, it looked like he cleaned up the mess that I saw this morning over facetime.

---

I helped Calum reorganize his luggage and refold his clothes once I saw how packed all of his bags were. Later on, I ended up getting him back with the underwear incident we had before, it didn't even look like he was as bothered as I was.

I think he just wanted an excuse to chase me around his house. My endurance is not the best so after a few minutes of running around the kitchen breathing heavily my face was red and my hair was sticking to my face.

Calum however was unphased and he KNEW it and looked smug about it. I stopped at one end of Calum's foosball table and gripped the edge. 

Deciding that I got enough revenge I threw his briefs back at him and he easily caught them but was still looking at me, tilting his head a little.

"What? I gave them back?" I said lifting my hands up to my face, feeling how hot my cheeks were and I started fanning myself.

"I need to work out more," I whispered to myself,

He approached the other side and just stared at me his briefs in hand, leaning forward over the table his arms turning a bit and revealing some of his tattoos.