3

Sierradeaton, calumhood and other liked this

Bo_:)     couldn't think of a caption but stream Youngblood 💋

-Saturday, June 30th, 2018-

I walked mindlessly through the isles of the grocery store with Haley until an item from our list caught my eye. Today was my day to run errands before my event later tonight as lately I have gotten behind on housework and buying necessities like food. 

I was dressed in my comfy clothes, some loose denim overalls over a large long-sleeved t-shirt paired with my white crocs. Comfiest shoes I have ever walked in, I swear. Haley was dressed the exact opposite in her black pleated tennis skirt and tank top. She loved to dress up everywhere she was going and I don't blame her she looks good in everything, she was a model for goodness sake.

 She loved to dress up everywhere she was going and I don't blame her she looks good in everything, she was a model for goodness sake

Eventually, everything on our list was checked off, so we started walking to the self-checkout line.

"So... how's Calum?" Haley asked, a knowing look on her face

"I don't know what you mean."

"Oh come on B, you said he came over a few weeks ago and the other day I see you walk in the door from your run, which might I add lasted almost 3 hours, smiling like a little puppy and you are gonna tell me, 'I don't know what you mean' " Was I really smiling that big? and I don't know how she managed to make my two-letter name even shorter but she did it.

"I don't even know whats going on, we are friends, we barely know each other," I explained while we checked out, she still looked skeptical.

While walking to the car I heard a ping from my phone. Haley looked at me knowingly as she and I unloaded all the bags into my trunk. I put my phone on the center console while I stepped up into the car but by the time I sat down my phone was in the hands of miss skeptical.

"1 message from Calum" Haley read, handing my phone back to me.

"What does it say, what does it say??" She said leaning over to my side of the car.