15

A/N: warning towards the end, I use a bit stronger language than I have been in this book, if you have read my other book you are used to it so don't worry

-Sunday, July 22rd, 2018-

Today was branded "girls day" by Sierra and Haley who had been getting along extremely well ever since the concert.

We were all meeting at our apartment and were going to take one car to a fancy place for dinner. I was told to dress up so I searched through the fancy side of my wardrobe and picked out a patterned silk material dress

 I was told to dress up so I searched through the fancy side of my wardrobe and picked out a patterned silk material dress

Haley had chosen a chiffon-like material midi dress in black. We had finished getting ready and sat at the table on our phones waiting for the other ladies.

I was sifting through some pictures I had transferred from my camera and from what I heard Haley seemed to be texting someone.

Knock Knock

I quickly stepped up and opened the door to see an excited Sierra and mopey KayKay.

"HI," Sierra had basically yelled

"You saw me a few days ago," I replied going in for a hug

"I know! I'm just excited for girls night!!" She happily replied right back

I turned to KayKay and hugged her extra tight, Ashton had ended up calling her but they were still in the process of working things out.

Rome wasn't built in a day and their argument wasn't gonna be solved right away. 

While I was hugging KayKay, Sierra had hopped over to Haley and they greeted each other.

"I was just texting Crystal in the car and she said she was leaving as we were leaving so she will probably be here soon," KayKay had spoken, looking back at her phone.

"Perfect, I just need to get my shoes on-" I trailed off shuffling to the door to pull on my ankle boots.

---

Crystal had gotten to the apartment a few minutes later and we all piled into an uber.

Sierra made a reservation at this fancy place in LA that I've been to a few times for meetings and what-not.

We were all sat at a medium round table, I was sat in between Haley and KayKay. Shortly after we ordered, by the time the waitress walked away with our food and drink orders Sierra was already asking KayKay about her and Ashton.

"It's really complicated, lately we both have been drinking a lot so I was trying to talk to him about maybe settling down from partying at least for a little while but he wouldn't budge,"

"he thinks that it's the only way to connect with the guys and that he would ruin their fun if he didn't drink with them-"

"The boys wouldn't feel that way at all!" Crystal chimed is as I wrapped my arm around KayKay's shoulder.