10

A/N: if you want to experience this with them put the live versions of these songs in the order I put them and enjoy;) (Just pause before the next song on -break- parts)

-set list-

more
waste the night
shes kinda hot
valentine
-break-
ghost of you
amnesia
Jet black heart
lie to me
-break-
end up here
slsp
youngblood

---

They started the show with more and I was entranced. Not just by Calum but by all 4, they didn't even look real. I hugged Ashton a few weeks ago and now I was having trouble believing myself that that actually happened.

Why cant we choooose our emotions
Cause we can feeeeeel somethin's broken 

Luke sang.

When Calum started his solo my mind went to his and I's kiss and I was completely baffled. After a few seconds of shock, I recovered and remembered that they are in fact real people and I shouldn't be putting anybody on a pedestal even if they were on a real one in front of me now.

we're speakin different tongues communicating
right through the bedroom wall, bedroom wall ohhh

I've heard Calum's singing on the album obviously, but his singing now was making my knees weak, this was an out of body experience for sure.

Why does it feel like we're missin out
like im standing behind the door
cause I just wanna get back to us 
cause we used to have more

Luke finished before adding some 'oh's' to the end.

"One more time let me hear you sing..sing!" he shouted

The crowd sang along with the oh's and Ashton did a drum solo, then abruptly stopping, signaling the end of the song.

They followed more with a song called waste the night and Luke's solo in that was everything I needed and more. 

I don't wanna say goodbye to another night
and watch you walk away
and I don't wanna let it burn in the city lights

"make this as loud as you can!" Luke yelled before the chorus took over. Calum then started his verse and I watched him intently.

the scratch in your voice
leave me no choice
And I, won't give up
and I can't give up

I smiled a little to myself before turning to Haley to dance.

Haley and I ended up waving our hands up and down like we were fanning when they sang

I don't wanna waste
I don't wanna waste it

"and I don't want to let it burn, LA get those hands up in the sky, get those hands up!... bring em' down." Luke instructed the audience, I got a bit confused but listened to him anyway. The song ended with another mini drum solo and another song immediately started.

She's kinda hot was next and since I knew that song I jumped and danced with Sierra.

She's kinda hot tho
"You sing!"

"YEAH SHE'S KIND OF HOT THO!" The crowd sang

 I caught the attention of Calum with my dancing as he giggled a bit during his solo.

This song is a good screaming song most of the song was spent with me dancing with anybody near me and screaming the lyrics.

We are the kings and the queens 
of the new broken scene
yeah we're alright tho