4

A/N: Character change!!!!! I imagine Haley now as Kennedy Walsh!

I feel like this fits the character better but feel free to imagine the characters as anyone you want! Enjoy the chapter:))

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I feel like this fits the character better but feel free to imagine the characters as anyone you want! Enjoy the chapter:))

---

On the ride there they explained more about the aforementioned ex, telling me how attention crazy Kareena, Calum's ex was. They described her as a textbook clout chaser and I now really wanted to see her in action, for a good laugh.

"Why'd you leave him? the poor thing," I said faking a pout

"before Kareena came he would not shut up about y-." Luke said in a drunken blur before Ashton 'accidentally' shoved him into the car door giving him a look, luke groaned.

"We left him because he was being a party pooper and not socializing at all, this will show him," He started

"Kareena is ruthless," Ash finished

---

We all get into the club and immediately I see Mike DJing so I wave and he waves back. Sierra led the way to the VIP section and as soon as we get past that velvet rope I see a rigid Calum, sitting on a love seat with a Dark-brown haired, leggy model, whom I guess was the ex.

She had long hair and was stunning beside the fact that her lips had obviously been overdone. I try not to judge especially living in LA because everyone has the right to do what they want to their body but you could tell that they were not done well and I almost felt bad.

When he saw us he immediately shot up which made Kareena fall back a bit.

"Wow Cal, haven't seen ya in forever," I said Jokingly as he screamed for help through his eyes.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It's been a while Bo, you look good." He said looking me up and down as we both went in for a hug. After we pulled back, I got a face full of Kareena. She had gotten up in the meantime almost pushing in between Cal and me to wrap her twig arms around his buff tattooed arm. She looked at me like I had said something to offend her but I just kindly smiled back.

Wildflower- C.H.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें