13

I had quickly pulled on my underwear and Calum offered me his taste tester shirt which I gladly accepted, it fell a little below my hips and the arms were baggy on me but it smelled like him. Calum surprised me when climbing back into bed and wrapping his arms around, me pulling me up against him.

Aaron would be gone or fast asleep on the very edge of the bed by now.

While cuddling I shed a few silent tears. Now I knew how the girls were feeling when talking about cuddling their guys that one day we got a late lunch. I backed up into Calum more and snuggled into him, wanting to feel his warmth.

---

We napped for an hour and I woke up to Harlow licking my face telling me she had to eat or maybe pee. I groaned and went out to the kitchen filling up her bowl, I looked at duke and he also looked hungry so I snooped around his cage and saw a ziplock bag of dogfood labeled 'Duke'. I smiled and reached for a bowl in one of the higher cabinets, I scooped him home food and left him water also, letting the dogs eat while I went back into the room.

We were both awake now, Calum's arms wrapped around me again.

"Can you tell me about your ex?" Calum spoke sounding a bit hesitant.

"uh, sure.. well what do you want to know?" I asked turning my head slightly towards Cal.

"What did he do? I can see he obviously affected you and was a shit boyfriend but I want to know what he did to you," Calum paused tensing his hands in his t-shirt I was wearing.

I sat up from him, sitting cross-legged on the bed facing him, and began speaking,

"He was very emotionally and verbally abusive towards me," I started and paused for a bit reading Calum's reaction

"-Everything was normal for the first 8 months but then he began to complain about Kit and Haley and eventually he forced me to stop hanging out with them, he even convinced me to skip on the holidays with my parents right before I had broken up with him-" I had to calm myself down before continuing

"He would make me think he was going to kill himself if I had ever chosen anyone but him... it wasn't until Haley had gotten in contact with me a few months after he made me cut her out of my life, she and Kit had told my parents and they all gave me an intervention sort of, my parents calling in from a facetime-" I fixed my voice and continued,

"to make a long story short, I left him and changed my number and everything about a year and a half ago." I finally choked out while Calum reached his hand up and stroked down my hair.

"Did he..did he ever hit you?" Calum asked curiously, with a glint of anger in his eyes.

"He did once, he also was very rough just in everyday life, grabbing me and yeah.." I said looking down to start picking at my fingers

"Bo look at me please-" Calum pleaded and I complied, bringing my eyes up to look at him.

"One time is way too many, I'm really sorry you had to go through that" He apologized looking me in the eye and I cleared my throat and nodded.

"Can I ask you a question?"

" 'course" He gladly responded

"What's the scar on your chin from?" I asked gesturing to the small diagonal scar that I had noticed at the club last night.

"It was from a long time ago, someone threw a glass at me and it shattered next to my head, one of the pieces got stuck in my chin." He explained touching the scar a bit.

"Why would someone throw a glass at you?" I asked curiously.

"I don't really know why, I think they were drunk," Calum laughed and shook his head.