12.5

WARNING 18+ DONT GO ANY FURTHER IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS OR FEEL UNCOMFY

This is your buffer for what comes next, Calum is waiting for you to choose if you should read on or not

Choose carefully.

---

---

---

---

---

---

He had a strong grip on my waist and my hands were latched in his hair pulling him impossibly closer to me. He groaned into the kiss when I pulled him down on me and he placed his forearms on either side of my head. Calum pulled away from the kiss, his pillowy lips red and put his head down on my chest and sighed,

"Still don't have one, if that's where this was going." He admitted adding a dry laugh to the end, shaking his head.

We were in a similar position to the night before and since there was nobody home, I went further.

"That's okay," I said feeling a burst of confidence while I grab on to the waist of his gray sweatpants, pulling them down a bit.

"I'm on the pill and Haley has some in her room,"

---

He smiled and climbed back over me and continued to kiss me, I felt his hand reach under my back so I arched it up so he could unsnap my bra, which was a plain black one I threw on in the morning before Kit left.

At the same time, I reached into his gray sweatpants grabbing him over his briefs. He gasped against my mouth as I palmed him.

Now moving a bit more frantic Calum quickly pulled down my bra from the front making me remove my hands from his pants so I could take my arms out of the straps. While doing so I drew my hand up too quick accidentally bumping Calums cheek with my hand

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said covering my face with both hands, it was most likely red from embarrassment and the realization that I was now half-naked in front of him. He chuckled deep in his throat and grabbed my hands, removing them from my face while leaning down to kiss the spot behind my ear that had me squirming last time he was in my bed.

"You're forgiven bo," Calum whispered in my ear lowly before nipping at my earlobe.

I turned my head away from him and stifled a moan so it came out sounding more like a squeak.

Needing my hands to be busy, I reached back into his sweatpants now going into his briefs and pumping the smallest bit. 

"Oh- god," Calum rasped out while going back to my neck attacking near my collarbone and throat. He traced his slender pointer finger down my lip dragging it to the center of my throat, as I breathed heavily still touching him. He continued tracing down my neck and chest before splaying one of his hands across my breast squeezing it in the slightest while his other hand held him up above me.