6

"Hi, I'm Bo its really good to meet you too-" I respond after shaking his hand, I also notice he's heading for the door to receive his shoes so before I could hold it back I spoke up,

"Are you headed out?" He looked back up to me and genuinely smiled, Harlow jumped off my lap and strutted to her corner bed where she plopped down cutely.

"I was just actually about to ask Haley to go to lunch with me," he said first looking at me than shifting to Haley where he waited expectantly. I stood up, leaning against the couch waiting for Haley's answer.

"That would be amazing I'd love to go!" She hopped up and ran to her room to get changed. Leaving Niall and I in the kitchen area

"Haley tells me you're a photographer and you are buddies with the 5sos boys, they are super good lads, great music, great hair-" He said shuffling a bit.

"I got acquainted with them through a mutual friend and so far hanging out with them has been a rollercoaster, but a good one,"

"I feel the same way, it was always fun and unpredictable when they were on tour with us, I wish I spoke to them more but I know they are busy with youngblood, now that it's out," Niall responded with a reminiscent look in his eye.

I took this time to look at his appearance, his brown hair flopped on his head, a bit messy. A different look from the blonde hair he had in 1D, I noted. His clothes were interesting for sure, black sweatpants and a nine-inch nails band tee, I didn't expect him to dress so-

"See? I told you that you and Kit were the same size!" Haley said coming up next to me while also taking a look at his outfit choice.

That makes more sense

"yeah I was a bit surprised too-," Niall replied 

"I'm gonna go start the car while you finish getting ready so I'll see you back down there in a bit," Niall finished before turning around and leaving the apartment.

I waited a few seconds before turning to Haley.

"That was Niall fucking Horan, Haley-" I said experiencing late shock

"-and why did you guys seem so comfortable with each other, I thought you went on a blind date with him?" 

"Yeah, I may have lied, just a bit," Haley responded once again

---

It turns out Haley and Niall have been 'seeing' each other for a few weeks now, Haley says it's complicated cause they aren't dating and neither of them wants to be dating. So it's a friends with benefits situation? but then again they act like a couple? I have no Idea she made it sound so confusing.

Usually, when she has 'dates' I'd get used to her bringing some YouTubers maybe a smaller artist or just a random dude from tinder but never would I imagine her bringing home someone that well known and successful, I almost forgot he was a real person.