17

-Monday, July 30th, 2018-

"Deja? Yeah um, I think I'll accept, y'know the offer,"

"Perfect! You and Andy can come in at 2 and we can make it official!"

---

My morning was busy with calls, mostly with my parents. I had noticed that I hadn't talked to them in a while, being busy with all of my new buds and Calum. I explained as much as I knew about the tour and both of them were surprisingly okay with it. I thought my mom would be a bit wary but they both seemed excited.

The reason they were so cool with it was because Haley had brought it up to them first and my mother ranted on and on about how they had already met Sierra over facetime and loved her. My mom asked about any boys in my life so I'm guessing Haley didn't tell her about that which I was happy about. 

If she told my mother, I'd actually punch her and I am not a violent person.

I gave my mother crumbs, saying that there was someone but I'd talk to her more about it if it gets to be anything more, she pouted but accepted my answer.

Calum had also face timed me in the morning, he was in the middle of packing and his house looked like a mess. That call made the whole experience surreal and I haven't even talked to Calum about the tour yet, even though I know he knows.

Though I don't think he fully knows if I am going yet.

It was 1:45 and I arrived early back at the office, I haven't seen Andy yet but he did text me that he was on his way and how he was excited that I'd be going with.

I just want to wait till I see him in person to thank him and maybe talk about whats going on.

I was warming up to the idea but was still wary about how all of it would work. I have traveled before but not on a full-blown tour. 

Slowly the nagging thoughts came back.

What if my luggage gets lost?

What if something goes wrong with Haley or my parents?

What if Calum suddenly hates me and leaves me in Minnesota???

That last thought brought me out of my spiral, noticing how I was just being irrational. At the sight of Andy walking past me, I shot up and followed him.

"Hey, Andy"

"What's up Bo?"

"Nothing, I'm just ready for this meeting,"

"me too-"

As he finished Deja opened her door and ushered us in.

"Okayyy, let's get started," She said now looking at a small stack of papers 

"The conditions are all here but basically what you will be doing, Bo, is following Andy around during the performances and shooting pictures of the band." Deja simply stated before turning to Andy, I slowly nodded.

"And all you have to do is sign off every date she takes pictures at if you want to give her a few photography lessons if you have free time," 

"Sounds good," He said in a professional voice.

"And back to you Bo, when you aren't working at the concerts treat the rest like a vacation-" She stopped for a few seconds winking at me.

"-but feel free to take pictures of anything else you see, especially landmarks and such we could use those pictures for the international branch's branding," She looked up making eye contact with me.