8

Kit and Haley were on movie duty while I changed into some comfier clothes

My the time I left my room, cuddled up in my dad's old high school sweater and sweatpants Kit and Haley were sitting on the couch, an open space for me in the middle. We each had our own box of pizza which sat before us on the coffee table and our own blanket.

Finally, after a few minutes of bickering between Haley and kit, we could finally start the movie. Haley took a piece of Kit's Pineapple pizza and he couldn't steal a piece of her pizza to get back at her because he's allergic to mushrooms so to settle the oncoming fight I gave Kit a piece of my cheese pizza.

After the pizzas were finished I let Harlow finally jump onto my lap where she quickly fell asleep, keeping my legs warm.

Watching Twilight again for the first time in a few years was a rollercoaster. There were so many things I didn't remember happening, and so many scenes that I could recite word for word. 

---

Conclusion: 
Bella was stinky
Edward and Bella fell in love within a few weeks (uh what?)
Why did Edward have to tell the rest of the Cullens that Bella already ate he just made things more awkward
The baseball scene is still 10/10
Charlie deserves better
Bella just loves the idea of being a martyr

We moved on from the living room and all ventured our way into the bathroom for facemasks. I made Kit sit on the toilet and started applying a thick layer of the light blue facemask.

"So what's this I hear about you getting all sweet with a rockstar!" Kit asked smirking at me

"You told him, Haley?!" I said looking next to us while she put on a dark brown facemask

"You left me with him for an hour what did you think would happen!"  I scoffed and looked back at Kit.

"I don't know whats going on between him and me, we've only kissed twice I-"

"SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU GUYS KISSED TWICE!" Haley said whipping her head around.

Shit.

"Uh, since like 2 hours ago," I said guiltily smiling at both Kit and Haley.

"What a little minx," Kit said jabbing at my waist

"Stop! I will shove this in your eye if you touch me again," I finished giving him a deadly look.

---

I explained what had happened between Calum and me a few hours prior while our facemasks were drying and both Haley and Kit were sitting on the couch freaking out, jumping up and down.

"I'm so fucking excited for you Bo!!!!" Kit replied getting up and shaking my shoulders

"-He seems like a super nice guy also from what I've heard about the band," he finished

"Oh he also said that all three of us could go to their tour promo performance and after-party if you guys wanted-" I said remembering what he had said.

"Hell yeah I'm going I haven't been to a concert in forever," Haley spoke

"Same," Kit replied

Ping

"Oh that's probably him with the time and date," I said getting my phone from my charge