14

-Thursday, July 19th, 2018-

Calum's rehearsals had started Monday but all week I have been busy with work. I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork for this update the company was doing with our information, they were pretty vague but I just did it anyway.

Today was my first day off since Saturday and I was headed over to their rehearsal studio. I hopped out of the uber, giving the driver 5 stars. He had water and snacks and the whole set up how could I not?

 I should ask Calum if I could bring Harlow, Haley had been home a lot so it wasn't really a problem but it would be fun to have her with me.

I got lost trying to find my way to the main rehearsal area so I called Calum

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm here but I'm kind of lost..."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm right next to the water fountain and bathrooms," I said looking around me

"Okay give me a sec," I heard Calum walking through the phone and a few seconds later saw him peek around the corner down the hall, I hung up the phone and started walking towards him.

"Where were you guys at? Please tell me I didn't just walk past the room," I finished starting to walk with him to the rehearsal room.

"We are around the corner and down the hall like immediately after we turn, so you probably did walk past us," He finished with a cheeky smile.

Eventually, he led us to the room and it was bigger than I had expected it to be with shorter ceilings. There was a mini-stage in the front of the room and in the very back there were couches and chairs that were occupied by a few familiar faces but some I did not recognize.

 There was a mini-stage in the front of the room and in the very back there were couches and chairs that were occupied by a few familiar faces but some I did not recognize

All the faces I didn't know ended up being some of their team, I'm guessing to make sure the setlist was okay and worked well together. I was waved over by Crystal who was sitting on one of the long couches with Andy and Sierra.

That reminds me that I should still catch up with KayKay to see how she and Ash are doing. I've talked to him a little bit but he was a bit dismissive, instead, asking me about my job. In the middle of our texting conversation, he had called me to ask how I was doing after the Aaron run-in because he had heard from Luke and Calum. I had explained how I was shaken up but I was doing okay now.

I actually was doing a bit better, the flashback nightmares had slowly decreased in intensity as the weeks went on and I think seeing the posts Kareena was making about him made me feel less scared about where he was.

It could also have a little bit to do with Calum.

Rehearsals for him and Ash ended at 2, Mike and Luke had to stay longer because of some guitar stuff, I don't quite know the reason why.

I sat down in between Sierra and Crystal and we chatted for a bit while the boys set up their instruments and talked with their team.

The boys strummed a few chords and sang to themselves as their team talked once again. Ashton raised his drumstick before speaking,