19

-August 3rd, 2018-

"How was performing in Japan?"

"It was so surreal and the culture there and ugh just everything was amazing, I am still a bit shocked-"

"That's awesome! I wish I could've gone with you guys, I've always wanted to go to Japan, especially Tokyo,"

"Well you'll be the first person I'll invite if we ever come again," He said while yawning at the same time making it difficult to hear what he said but I put it together after a few seconds.

"I will keep you to that statement," I finished laughing a bit, Calum was still quiet on the other end,

"Cal?"

"huh? oh sorry, I just faceplanted on my bed in the hotel and was caught off guard by how comfy it is," He said, his voice thick with tiredness.

"I'm gonna let you sleep especially because you'll be traveling so I'll leave you be,"

"I'll see you in a few days, Bo"

"Yes you will, sleep tight Cal," I said before ending the call and walking over to Harlow to give her some snuggles.

-August 7th, 2018-

"I'm panicking Haley," I said looking down at my luggage and having a mini panic attack,

"No, no no don't panic Bo everything will go smoothly, look we already went through your list twice and everything was there, and I even bought you extra chargers so you don't have to pack yours here-" Haley said smoothly walking up to me and placing her hands on my shoulders.

"You're right, you're right everything will be fine, I'll meet the crew in Australia everything will be okay....right?" I once again asked Haley, I wondered how she wasn't annoyed with me yet because I for sure would be.

-August 8th, 2018-

(A/N: Bare with me I have never flown on a plane before or been in an airport😭 Idk how anything works I'm just piecing it together from movies I've seen)

"Boarding pass?"

"huh? Oh yes, here you go," I said handing the lady my ticket to get on the plane. He told me my seat number and I started to walk through the tunnel to get inside the plane.

Haley drove me to the airport and helped me up until the point where she couldn't go any further and I was on my own. I guess I looked pretty stressed out because everyone I had dealt with seemed to be really nice and patient with me beside the scanner guy, he did not seem to be having a good day.

I quickly found my seat and put my carry on in the space above my seat. I sat down and finally relaxed, I was on the plane, my bags were being loaded, I just texted Calum saying I was boarding. Everything will be fine.

This plane ride would only be 3 hours, I have been on much longer flights but I think the anticipation of the tour and seeing the guys again was making me extra worrisome.

After we were finally up in the air I decided to watch a movie. I ended up choosing Train to Busan.

---

It's safe to say that that movie did jack squat to ease some of my anxiety. I almost screamed from how anxiety-ridden the whole movie was, not once was I given a break.

The last hour I shut my eyes and listened to music, zoning out until the plane landed.

1 Message from Calum
1 Message from (Maybe: management)