Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

Before she even answered, I walked to Jordi who was nearly swallowing his girl.

"I know this sounds rude but she disgusts me. Look you stay and have fun man; I'll catch a cab home." I apologized. I knew he kind of counted on me to be his wing man but hell no. Not today.

"Nah man it's all good. You get home." He also slurred, already a bit tipsy.

-

When I got home, I took everything off and stayed in my boxers. Gianna was once again, staying at Neymar's so I was free to walk nearly naked around the house. I went back downstairs and rummaged through my half empty pantry, grabbed a granola bar and ran back up the stairs.

As I passed the nursery, I stopped and turned back. I went into the room and turned on the light. The light-grey colored walls were illuminated under the small chandelier lights. The crib was near the wall, in between 2 windows, decorated with pink drapes. On the walls hung a big fancy looking mirror and shelves full of pink spit cloths and stuffed animals. The fluffy carpet was next to the crib while the white changing table was perpendicular to the crib, against the other wall. Finally, the pink recliner and leg rest were off to the corner. (Pictures up there!)

Inside her closet were mainly her clothes, shoes and other girly Knick knacks Gianna thought would be cute. I didn't even know where or how to start so Gianna mainly picked everything out, but I had to approve of it. As for clothes and shoe shopping, I had gone a bit overboard so I was sure that the baby had enough outfits to last at least the first 6 months of her life, without having to repeat a single one. I looked around the room and I was truly proud at what we, well mostly Gianna had accomplished.

I got out of the nursery and headed back to my room. I laid in bed and began looking for more baby stuff online. I still needed to buy the mattress for the crib and a plethora of other things like the car seat, and what not. I typed in best mattresses for cribs into the search bar and began looking for them until I fell asleep.

Gianna's POV-

"Junior! Let's go!" I yelled from down the stairs.

Junior and I are heading back to my house after I spent the night here. Even if Emelyn isn't due for another two months, we're taking advantage of the free time we all have to get everything for the baby ready.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." He groaned, running down, passed me.

"Ahora donde vas?" I questioned. (Now where are you going?)

"I can't find my keys.." He grumbled.

I laughed as he ran around, throwing the couch pillows everywhere in hopes of finding them. Once I felt that he had destroyed the living room enough, I lifted my hand and waved the keys around, making him turn around.

He sighed with relief, "I hate you" he added.

He grabbed the keys from me and pecked my lips. We headed out and soon we were off.

"Let's go to El Petit Pot and grab some food for You,Marc, and I." I suggested.

"Anything for you queen." He sarcastically answered.

He grabbed my hand and rested it on his thigh as he drove to the restaurant. When we got to the cozy shop, we ordered our food and coffee while we were at it. They said it'd be about 10 minutes so we took a seat in a small table off in the corner.

"So does he know?" Neymar asked me, as he sipped his coffee.

"About?" I gulped.

He pointed up to the tv above my head and there was my answer. Turns out, right after Marc and Emelyn broke up, she began dating another footballer. This time she's dating a fellow Mexican, Giovani dos Santos. We all knew about it and we also knew him but we didn't really care. It honestly just made Emelyn look bad. I mean who breaks up with their baby daddy one week and goes out with someone new the next?