Chapter Three

-Marc's POV

As we're leaving I see G wave to Neymar and she had this huge smile on her face and he did too? Did something go on with these two? I brush it off and continue to drive to the restaurant were we're eating. I debate on whether I should bring up neymar or not.....Nah nevermind. I just want to enjoy this dinner with my sister.

*they eat dinner and go home*

-Neymar's POV

As soon as I got home I lay down on my bed and just start thinking about her. I can't believe the mystery girl, or should I say Gianna, ended up going to practice. When I bumped into her she looked pretty but getting to actually look at her and talk to her made me realize that she was more than that. This girl was beyond gorgeous. Wow she seems like an amazing girl. Hopefully she is, because a pretty face but shitty personality is not what I want in a girl. That was the reason I dumped my ex, Bruna. She was so bossy and rude to people and I didn't really like that. Anyways, I wonder why she was with Marc though? I didn't know he had a sister? Maybe it's a cousin? Who knows. I just know that she is beautiful. Next thing you know I drift into a nap....

When I wake up I look at my phone. It's 8:30. I sit up and start debating if I should ask gianna if she would like to go and get some coffee tomorrow or just talk normally through text. After 30 minutes of thinking I decided to ask her out.

Texts:

"Hey Gigi, It's Neymar!"

"Hello. "

"Um I was wondering if you'd like to go get some coffee tomorrow morning before my practice?"

"Uh yeah sure, why not? Lol"

"Alright so meet ya there or I can pick you up?"

"I'll meet you there! "

"Okay, see you at 9 am, SHARP lol"

"Lol alright neymar. Ive got to go but Goodnight!"

"Goodnight beautiful! "

And with that I fell asleep with a smile on my face. I was beyond excited for tomorrow.

Gianna's POV-

*Next Morning*

I woke up around 7 to get ready and head for some coffee with Neymar. I couldn't believe he asked me out! He was attractive but I really hope he isn't a bad guy. Anyways I start to pick out my clothes and I decide on a plain white t, a leather jacket, dark wash jeans, combat boots and a scarf (it was chilly). I wore my hair in a side fishtail braid and headed downstairs. I see a tired looking Marc getting cereal.

"Woah where are you going at 8 in the morning?" he asks.

"Out to get some coffee with a friend." I say calmly

"You have friends?! What?! Lol just kidding, who is it? Karisa?"

"um no. it's a guy."

"woah woah woah. Now you have to tell me who or you aren't going." He says annoyed.

"Chill out dude its just a f r i e n d."

"Gianna Alyssa Bartra I'm serious. Who are you going with? You know I have to meet the guy before you go out."

"omfg dude it's Neymar! He asked me and I said yes. Its no big deal." I say as I start walking towards the door. Once I said that I hear marc start choking on his cereal and I let out a small laugh.

"Oh my god are you fucking serious? Go. But when you come back we're having a longgg talk." He says seriously.

"whatever you say big brother. Alright see you in a bit. Love you." I say as I walk out the door.

"love you too. Be careful and don't die!!" I hear him scream.

Ahi Marc. He can be serious when he needs to be but that lasts for about two seconds. I get in my car and drive to the coffee shop(that isn't my work). I arrive and get out of my car. I fix my scarf and put my bag on my shoulder. I look into the coffee shop and Neymar isn't in there. I look to my right and see him walking towards me. Hes wearing a black jacket, jeans, nikes and he has his hair combed to the side. He looked so hot. He smiles at me and says hi. We hugged and he opened the door so I can walk into the shop..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD CHAPTER DONE!

Alright guys if youre reading it I would appreciate the feedback and votes pls.