Chapter Thirty-Three

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Marc's POV-

"Bro, they better be hot, or at least cute." I told Jordi.

"Look, my friend said that they were hot. I still don't know how they look either so chill." He replied.

Jordi had finally convinced me to go with him on these blind dates that his friend Antonio had set up. At first I was completely against it because I just didn't feel like going anywhere. I've been busy preparing for the baby, trying to finish up the nursery, and buying all the necessities. I turned down Jordi's offer plenty of times but he would not budge. So after a while of enduring his begging, I decided to go along with it so he could shut up.

Right now, we're walking into the club where we're supposed to be meeting these supposedly hot girls. I walked in behind Jordi and immediately the disgusting stench crept into my nose. The club, probably the most prestige club in all of Barcelona reeked of b.o and desperation. I followed Jordi through the crowd of men on woman, or woman on woman dancing until we reached the 'V.I.P' section. The guard immediately lifted the velvet rope and signaled us to go right ahead. We proceed into the section and right away, Jordi saw his friend with the two girls, so we walked towards them.

"Marc, this is Antonio. Antonio, this is Marc." Jordi introduced us.

We exchanged a handshake and then he began introducing us to our girls. Jordi's girl was named Jocelynn, she was slightly taller than him with her trashy 6 inch stilettos but of course he didn't mind. My date was named Sarah.

"Hey.." I yelled over the loud music.

"Hey papi.." She whispered in my ear.

I could immediately tell that she was already drunk off her ass. Her breath smelled of alcohol and I know that no sober girl in their right mind would ever call a man she just met 'papi'. I awkwardly smiled at her and she walked me to the secluded corner of the V.I.P section.

"So do you know Jordi?" I awkwardly questioned.

"Oh of course I do. I also know you, and Neymar, and the rest of the squad." She winked.

"So you're a fan.." I smiled.

"Only of the cute ones like you and Neymar.." She said, seductively feeling around my chest.

"Oh well Neymar is dating my sis-"

I was cut off by her lips crashing onto mine. She sloppily kissed me, quickly making her horrible tequila breath appear even stronger and closer. She began leaving tequila-traced kisses around my jawline and down to my neck. We made out for a good 5 minutes until I couldn't take it any longer.

"Let's go dance.." I told her.

We got on the dance floor and she started to grind on me. Usually, moments like this would get me hyped because it would mean that I would end up taking the girl home. But this time I was completely disgusted, turned off and I had no interest in taking her anywhere.

After about an hour of enduring this torture, I had enough and I think she could tell.

"How about we get out of here and head to your place?" Sarah slurred, waving her drink around, nearly spilling it on me.

"How about you put this down, grab your friend and go home." I suggested, grabbing the drink from her.

"You're being no fun!" She whined.

"I don't know if you've watched the news lately, but I'm going to be a dad. I don't need to be 'having fun' at 1 am with a woman who no offense, has zero respect for herself." I jeered.