Chapter Seventeen

Gianna's POV-

As I'm snuggled with a sleeping a sleeping Neymar, I feel someone tapping my back.

"Giawnna..Giawnna..Wake up!!" the little boy whispers

I turn to see Davi with his wonderful blonde curls all over his face and his eyes looking tired.

"What's wrong Davi?"

"I'm hungwy..." he pouts.

"Go down to the kitchen and I'll meet you there alright? We'll make papai breakfast, sounds good?"

With that he runs out of the door and I slide out of bed. I walk downstairs and see Davi taking out the milk. I run to him and take the milk. I proceed to sit him on the counter and ask him what we should make.

"Waffles and eggs!!" He shouts.

I nod and start searching for the ingredients. After looking everywhere, i find them and put them in a bowl and give them to the little boy so he can help. He mixes away and I start up the stove so I can cook the eggs. Once I finished I turn to a smiling Davi and I see that he is covered in flour.

"Ahi Davi." I say while cleaning him up.

"Go wake up your daddy so we can all eat."

He runs up the stairs and I make the waffles....

As I put the last one in, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Goodmorning..." Neymar says huskily, followed by a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning sleeping beauty, go sit. Breakfast is almost ready."

He sits and Davi starts being him a glass and the jug of juice.

"Wow whose idea was all this? I feel so loved." Neymar says taking the juice from his son and sitting him on his lap.

"All davi's" I say winking at them.

"Obrigado Davi." He says giving him tons of kisses.

I think to myself, The love he has for his son is amazing and it runs deep. If we do even up in a serious relationship, I hope to have his kids so he can treat them exactly like he treats Davi.

I snap out of it and put the food on three plates. I set them down on the table and we eat.

"This is great, thank you both."

"You welcome daddy." Davi says with his mouth full of food.

I just smile and eat because let's face it, I was hungry.

"Davi, I forgot that I have training today so I'll have to take you back to your mãe's for the day."

Almost immediately, Davi starts pouting and eventually he starts weeping.

"No!! I want to stay here. Please daddy!!"

"I'll watch him..." I speak up.

"No, i can't ask you to do that. It's to much babe.."

"It'll be fun. Right davi? It's no problem."

"Sim!! Por favor Papai !!" Davi chimes in.

"Are you sure babe?" He asks taking my hand.

"I'm positive. Just one thing..."

"Anything for you."

I stand up and give him a kiss and whisper in his ear, "you wash the dishes."

He laughs and sits me on his lap.

"You're amazing, I hope you know that." he says between kisses.