Chapter Thirty-One

*2/3 weeks later*

Gianna's POV-

"Marcito come say bye!" I yelled from down the stairs.

"Yeah Marcito, come say bye!" Neymar laughed.

Junior and I are waiting for Marc to run downstairs and say bye before we head to Asia. It was finally time for international break and Neymar asked me to come along. Him and his national team have a game against Argentina in two days.

I was actually pretty excited to go because I could finally meet his Brazilian friends, and I'm also heading to a beautiful country. You would've thought that being the sister of a footballer would earn me tickets to wherever they played, but it hasn't. Occasionally, I go to away games with Barça but most of the time I just stay at home and do nothing.

"Babe we've gotta go." Neymar said, pointing at his watch.

"Marc!" I yelled once more.

Immediately he runs down with his hands up.

"I'm here, I'm here." He chuckled.

"Alright well we're leaving. Don't forget to talk to Em about you know what...I'll see you in a week." I smiled.

"I know and okay. Mantenir fora de peril. T'estimo moltíssim ." He said, half in English and half in Catalan like he always does.

"Jo també t'estimo."

"And Neymar take care of her. If something happens to her, you know where this foot is going to go." He affirmed.

"Calm down Bartra. I'll take care of her, I swear." Neymar assured him.

"Alright head out losers. Gianna you have your pills right?" Marc asked, referring to my depression and anxiety pills.

"They're in my suitcase.." I mumbled.

With that, we walked out the door and put our remaining bags into the car. We each brought 2 bags, with the exception of Neymar's extra bag for his kit and boots.

"Call Mascherano and let him know we're on our way." Neymar said, while starting the car.

Phone Call with Mascherano:

Hello?

Masche, we're on our way so....get your ass outside.

Alright, I'll see you in a bit G.

Okay bye.

We silently drove around the numerous neighborhoods until we got to Masche's house. Outside there were 4 bags and no Mascherano in sight.

"God damn he acts like we're staying there for weeks." Neymar hissed.

"I'm sure you care more about your image than he does and even you bought less bags." I giggled.

Ney began to honk, signaling Masche to hurry the hell up. He kept honking the horn until an elderly neighbor poked her head outside, with a completely pissed off look on her face.

"Stop it. I'm sure he, and the whole neighborhood gets it." I told him.

Finally, Mascherano and Karisa come running out of the house. They grabbed the bags and ran towards the car. I gave Karisa a confused look and she just smiled and waved.

"Woah, she's going too?" Neymar asked, while looking in the rear view mirror.

"I guess so..." I whispered.

Soon, the back doors opened and in jumped both Javier and Karisa.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.