Chapter Five

-Gianna's POV

I wake up and look at the time, and it's already 3 pm (remember she dozed off in the last part). I look outside and Marc's car isn't there. He should be here by now because practice ended like at 1..I text him to make sure he's okay.

G: Where are you??

No reply...Well this is weird of him. I brush it off thinking he probably went out to eat with the guys. Since it was already the afternoon I make myself food and sit down and watch tv. I get so into the movies that were on that I didn't even bother to check the time. It started to get dark out and I finally check the time. It was now 8 almost 9 and Marc still wasn't home and now I start worrying. I call him numerous times but no answer. I throw my phone down and start to pace and wonder where he could be or who he's with. I pick up my phone and call Neymar.

*Phone Call with Neymar*

N: Hello?

G: Hey! Sorry to bother you but by any chance do you know where Marc is? He hasn't gotten home at all and it's been hours.

N: Uhm no, I'm sorry. Do you want me to come over so we can go look for him?

G: No it's fine! Thank anyways.

N: Hope you fine him G. Bye.

I lean against the wall and put my head on my knees. God where can this guy be? It wasn't like Marc to be late and not call or answer. My eyes get teary eyed and I eventually the tears just start falling. I get up and wipe them away and call Sergi. Sergi was a very good friend of Marc and I. We've known him even before they were in Barca so he was like my big brother as well.

*Phone Call with Sergi*

S: Hey Gigi? How's my favorite Bartra sibling?

G: *fake laughs* haha um Sergi have you seen the other bartra sibling (Marc,obviously.)

S: Nah I haven't but I know he left Camp Nou with Cesc and Javi.

G: Alright thanks Sergi.

S: If anything happens, call me. Alright? Love you.

G: alright love you too. Bye.

I look at my contacts and check if I have Javi or Cesc's phone number. I didn't have it so I asked Sergi for it and he gave them to me. I call Javi and I get sent straight to voicemail. As I start calling Cesc I see a car pull up, it was Marc's. I thank god that he's here but I start getting mad as hell. I wait up in my room until I hear a door open. I hear Marc saying he's home. I run downstairs and start giving him so much shit.

"Where the hell were you?! I was nearly losing my fucking mind because I couldn't find you!" I scream

"I went to have lunch with Cesc and Javi then we went to Cesc's house to chill."

"You know you could have fucking called okay. I was worried sick. I-I-I thought something ba-" I was cut off by my tears and sobbing. Even the thought of something happening to Marc made me break down because let's face it, my brother is my everything. A couple of months ago our family got into an argument. It was Marc and I vs. Eric and our Mom. Things were said and done and now she wants nothing to do with us.

*Flashback*

"Ah mi no me hables asi Gianna." *slap* "I gave you everything and you have done nothing but take advantage of it and you don't appreciate anything! I want you out of this house! Never come back! Go fail in life somewhere else!" Mom screamed.

"Eric, Please do something!" I said as I was being walked out the door.

"I've done enough to help you. You did this to yourself. Just leave already."

I was standing outside and I called Marc.

"Marc, please come pick me up. Mom just hit me and kicked me out of the house. Please... just come." I said crying.

"I'll be right there. Don't you dare go anywhere else."

Marc shows up and asks me what happened. I tell him everything while we sit in his car and he goes into the house fuming. I hear people screaming and yelling until I see my mom standing with the door open as I see Eric and Marc almost go at it in the house. Finally, Eric pushes Marc out and my mom starts saying something..

"Don't you ever come back here! Take your ungrateful piece of shit sister and your useless career and never come back!" I hear my mother scream to Marc.

He gets into the car and tells me what went down. We go to his house and realize that we are all we have left.

*End of flashback*

As I stand there crying Marc comes over to hug me and wipe my tears. He kisses the top of my head and speaks up.

"I'm so sorry I didn't call. I know you get worried easily but the good thing is that I'm here right?"

"well yeah..."

"I love you so much alright. Never forget that."

"alright. I love you too." I say and there is this silence until he decides to bring up what I've been avoiding,The looooong talk he wanted to have.

We talk on and on about our day, love lives and all that until he brings up Neymar.

-Marc's POV

I felt horrible after our little argument and not calling Gianna so I decide to have a talk with her so we can both bond a bit and also so I can talk to her about her soon-to-be boyfriend. We talk about random stuff, and I finally bring up Neymar.

"If you guys become a couple, you better tell me the second he asks you ok? And if he forces you or tries to force you into anything you aren't comfortable with, tell me and I'll beat his ass. I also want you to be smart okay. Don't fall for him to fast and don't let your guard down because we don't know his intentions. I'm not saying he's a bad guy but we never know. If he doesn't treat you like a queen then dump his ass on the spot bc like I said to him, you deserve the best."

"Wait WHAT?! YOU TALKED TO HIM? OH MY GOD MARC BARTRA I SHOULD LITERALLY PUNCH YOU RIGHT NOW." She screams.

I laugh at her reaction and she actually does punch me. I just tell her that it was the usual big brother talk and it was going to happen anyways. She chills out and I check the time. It was already 10 pm.

"Alright well this was actually a fun and much needed talk but I'm tired so I'll see ya in the morning." She said.

"I agree lol. Alright see ya. Goodnight baby sis."

"Goodnight!" she responds as she makes her way up the stairs.

"Hey G! I also forgot to tell you...Use protection if needed!" I say as I start laughing

She flips me off and runs to her room. We both know I was joking because all this is actually a serious matter because she's my little sister and I just want her to do the right things and be with the right guy. I brush it off and make my way up to my room and hop in the shower. I put on my boxers and jump into bed and fall asleep almost instantly..

Yay, another Chapter done!

Alright guys so I still don't know if I'm going to make Neymar and Gianna get together right away or nah but you will find out in the next couple of chapters lol.

IF YOU'RE ENJOYING, COMMENT AND VOTE! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK AND I KINDA NEED TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT OR NOT. 😩

Okay well...

Goodnight Cuties!