Chapter Fifteen

Gianna’s POV-

"Hi..." I tell both Marc and Emelyn shyly.

"Hey G." said Emelyn with a huge smile.

"Go shower and get ready. But make it quick please." Marc said sternly

I run upstairs and grab my towels and head into the shower. I put my phone on the iPhone and blast this song called "Wildlife" by Jack and Jack.

Once I'm done showering I put on my undergarments and dry my hair. I braid a part of it and then put it in a bun. Then I did my makeup, nothing to special just the basics.

I run into my closet and look at my clothes. Both Marc and Emelyn had on fancy clothes so I obviously needed the same. I looked through a ton of clothes and I finally chose this coral Zac Posen dress. It was above the knee and it was flowy. I put it on these white Giuseppe Zanotti pumps and grab my white Céline Nano bag. Before I leave I take a mirror selfie because, why not? I walk out and make my way down the stairs. I see 3 people sitting, it was Marc, Emelyn and Neymar.

"You look beautiful." says Emelyn.

"Yeah what she said. Now let's go!" Marc tells us.

Marc and Emelyn walk out and then Neymar comes and I wrap my arm around his bisep.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper too him.

"Marc told me about the dinner and he didn't want you to feel like a third wheeler so he invited me."

We agree to take separate cars. Marc and Em in Marc's car and Neymar and I went in Ney's. We followed Marc and we got to...the pier.

"Why are we here?" I ask Neymar.

"I don't know but let's find out." He tells me and we both get out of the car.

We meet up with Marc and Em and he guides us onto the pier. In the distance, close to the edge of it, was a table. Marc and Em walk ahead of us while Neymar and I take our time walking.

"Thank you for coming tonight." I say giving him a kiss.

"Anything for my baby." He says grabbing my hand.

We finally get to the table which was beautifully set up.

“Marc you planned ALL this? It’s amazing.” I announced.

He gives me a warm smile and we all sit down. Our food was served and a wonderful wine was also set on the table so we ate right away. // During the dinner I got to know Emelyn. Turns out she’s a big actress, which is great for her. She seems really humble and outgoing. I hope this isn’t an act because I’m starting to like her too. Anyways, while we were talking I decided to bring up this embarrassing story about Marc, and that kind of backfired.

“So you mean to tell me he saw the old lady naked?!” laughed Emelyn.

“Yes! She was totally in her birthday suit and this peeper saw it all!” I exclaimed.

By this time poor Marc was as red as a beet trying to make it go away. Emelyn and Neymar were obviously enjoying this and I was too because Marc’s embarrassing stories are great. Suddenly, my wonderful brother got me back.

“Gianna used to pretend her pillow was her boyfriend and she would kiss it every night!” Marc shouted out of the blue/

“Marc! Shut up!” I shouted back and kicked him under the table.

“No way! Are you serious right now” said Neymar already hysterically laughing.

“No. Erm..No. Maybe. Shut up!” I mumbled feeling my cheeks getting hotter by the second.