Chapter Twenty-Six

Marc’s POV-

I looked down at the shot glass placed right in front of me. I took it in my hand, examining it before drinking it all quickly. After that one came another, and then another. Soon I was drinking not only Tequila but Vodka and Scotch were also added to the mixture.

A couple of shots of the various drinks later I looked around the room. I blurrily saw men standing around a pool table and others sitting a couple seats down from me. I got up from the bar stool and the room started spinning.

I shook my head and vigorously blinked my eyes to make it stop, but it didn’t.

Estas bien niño?” a random male voice said

I turned left and right but I didn’t know who it was so I just said yes. I started walking, or should I say stumbling to the bathroom to do my business due to the heavy drinking. On my way I bumped into 2 men and into the worn out jukebox in the corner.

“Yo watch out!” A man yelled.

“Aw m-m-y bad dude…” I murmur.

When I got to the restroom I stumbled into the stall and did my business. I got out and washed my hands, and splashed some water on my face. I held onto the sink to prevent me from falling and I took out my phone.

I looked at the blinding light of my phone but as much as I tried I couldn’t focus on the names.  I was completely fucked up and I couldn’t even see the words on my phone clearly. The room kept spinning and my balance slowly got more and more screwed up.

I scrolled through my contacts and randomly pressed a number, hoping it was someone who could come get me.

Phone Call with ?:

Hello?

M-m-Madison?

Marc are you okay?

M-mad—Can you come get me..

Marc where are you! Why didn’t you call Gianna…or your girlfriend?

K-k-eep it down-n and i-i-m in Benny’s Bar..

I’ll call Gianna. Marc…Please don’t drive. STAY THERE!

I murmur okay and I hang up the phone and place it back into my pockets. I stumble out of the restroom and I pull a chair from the nearest table because my knees were about to give out.

The room kept spinning and the lights kept getting harder and harder to look at. I finally put my head on the table and waited.

Gianna’s POV-

Since Neymar and I decided to have a lazy day today we’ve been in his house this whole time. First we watched some movies and now we’re lying in bed.

“It’s almost 10. I should get home.” I say resting on my elbows.

“Noooo. Stay!” Neymar said, throwing his arm over my waist.

I smiled and I adjust myself so my head is on his chest now.

“Today was great.” I say.

“Great day with my great girlfriend.” He adds.

I giggle a bit and we just stay quite while he played with my hair.

“Um..Babe?”

“What Neymar?” i say hesitantly.

“I may or may have not just made a knot in your hair…”

“Junior!” I yell, getting up and running to the bathroom and he follows.