Chapter Six

Keep in mind guys, this story is going day by day. I'm not skipping days (unless I say something).

Okay, Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gianna's POV

I wake up and go downstairs expecting to find Marc in the kitchen but he wasn't there. I look around and find a note on the counter.

"Already left to practice and I didn't want to wake you up. PS: I'm writing this at 12 pm and you still aren't awake...you're so lazy." - Marc

I look at the clock and it was 12:30. Frick! My shift starts in half and hour so I rush upstairs, shower and get ready. I finish getting ready, grab a banana and run out the door. I get to the coffee shop and greet Karisa and put on my apron. The shop looks a little packed and it's only getting busier. I stand by the register and take the first of many orders today... My shift just ended and it was 6:30. I text Marc telling him I'm on my way home and he tells me he's home with some of the guys. Greaaaat. Anyways, I get home and see 2 familiar cars in the driveway. I walk in, and see Sergi and Cesc. I say hi and go up to my room and change. I start making my way downstairs and I hear my phone go off. I check and it was a text...from Neymar.

"Marc told me about your little freak out yesterday but I hope that didn't change your mind about tonight! Pick you up around 9?"

Holy shit! I totally forgot about dinner with Neymar. Oh my god I'm such a horrible person. I look at the time and I thankfully still have a good amount of time to get ready.

"He would. But yeah im still up for tonight. Just wondering, casual or formal?! ( a girl needs to know lol)" I respond.

"Alright great! And tonight we shall look formal! Lol "

"Okay see ya later!"

I put my music on and run into the shower. I start singing as loud as I can to Shawn Mendes' new single, Life of the Party. I get out and put on pj's so I can do my hair and makeup so I don't risk staining the dress. I do loose curls in my hair and apply a bit of makeup. As Im about to put my dress on I get a text from Karisa.

"Wanna hang out?! I know its late but im bored!"

"Oh shoot I forgot to tell you! I'm going out to dinner with a friend!"

"So you're betraying me to go with some other girl?! Ight that's cool I thought we were best friends.." she replies.

"you're such an idiot it's a guy! We'll hang out tomorrow and I'll let you know everything!" I reply.

"omfg good I thought you actually did betray me lol. Okay have fun tonight! ;)"

I don't even bother to text back because it was already 8:30. I put on my blue sleeveless dress and black platform heels. I grab my clutch and walk downstairs..

-Marc's POV

While me and the guys play FIFA we see headlights through the window. I know it's gigi so I don't say anything. She walks in and greets us and runs upstairs and never comes down. I start wondering if she had a bad day or something because she would have came back right away. I hear the shower go off and then Gigi singing. That was kind of a sign that she was okay so I go back to playing. About 45 minutes pass and I hear her door open and there she was at the top of the staircase. My little sister looked absolutely stunning. The guys start whistling and saying stupid shit.

"Damn gigi! Where are you going girl?!" Cesc says

"Aw damn where is this girl going that she has to looking all nice and shit?" Sergi asks.