Chapter Eight

I know it's involving a lot of Marc/Gianna but this story is about their relationship as brother and sister + Neymar and Gianna's relationship! In the future there will be more Neymar/Gianna though.

But for right now, this Chapter is allllll Gianna and Marc.

Sorry if this one sucks lol, Enjoy!

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

-Gianna's POV

The next morning I woke up feeling horrible. I had disgusting puffy red eyes from the crying and I also had a headache. I check the time and it was 9 am. I sat at the edge of my bed thinking about what went down yesterday...I can't believe we fought over something so stupid. I also couldn't believe he basically called me a whore! I was more sad and curious than angry really, but I still didn't want to do anything. I shake my head and look at my hands, "I have to go out and face him anyways", I say to myself and we have to talk this all out at some point, so I get up and walk downstairs. As I take the last step I see marc eating Cereal and looking at his phone.

"Morning.." I say neutrally so I don't sound mad or sad.

"Morning.." he replies vaguely.

I was hoping he'd bring it up and even apologize but nope. Nothing happened. I go over and make myself a bowl of cereal and sit down next to him. He doesn't even do anything he's just on his phone, so we eat in silence. He finished before I did and got up, took his plate to the sink and started making his way to the stairs. Oh hell no. We have to talk and we have to talk now so I speak up.

"So Marc, about last night I-" I say calmly before he cuts me off (they cut each other off a lot, I know.)

" I honestly don't want to talk about that right now Gianna.." he says going up the stairs.

"No get the hell back here. I want to talk about it. I can't just let it go!"

He sighs loudly and comes back down. He lays on the sofa and gets on his phone. I sit next to him and start talking.

"Alright so what was that last night dude?"

No response.

"Earth to Marc Bartra." I say waving my hand.

"oh my god what!" he says looking at me.

"I asked you a question.."

"well I told you I didn't want to talk about it so..." he says looking at his phone again.

At this point I'm heated af so I get up and smack the phone out of his hand.

"Yo Wtf" he screams

"Listen to me! For one fucking minute listen...please."

After a bit he sits up and looks at me.

"I miss you." He says

"What? What do you mean you miss me?"

"I miss hanging out with you. Before Neymar came along, we hung out every day and night. "

"Marc it's been a week without us hanging out..." I say trying not to laugh

"it's honestly not funny Gianna. You're the only person I have! The guys have their girlfriends and me, all I have, or should I say had, is you. It may be a week but I've felt so lonely and I don't know im just used to you always being around and annoying me!" he says as he plays with his hands, not making eye contact.