Chapter Thirty

Marc's POV-

I feel light shining on my face and I turn around. It was the stupid sun. Time to get up, I thought.

I grab my phone off the charger and check the time. 10:45 am. I set it back down and look up at the ceiling. Nothing specifically goes through my mind. I just lie down and process my thoughts. Lately I haven't had any time to just sit and chill. Anything from practice to hanging out with Emelyn has gotten in the way of "me time". It actually felt good to lay and chill out for a while. But of course, I spoke to soon.

*buzz* buzz*buzz*

Phone Call with Emelyn:

Good morning!

*yawn* Morning Em.

Hey, I have an ultrasound today at 12.

Alright, I'll meet you at your house then we'll head there together.

Okay babe. Bye.

Bye.

Now that I am forced to get up, I sit down at the edge of the bed. I run my hands through my hair and let out a loud sigh. I grab my towel and hop in the shower real quick.

Once I'm out I throw on my clothes and head downstairs for food. I open the fridge and find leftover pancakes so I heat them up and eat them. I took a long shower and I also ate really slow so by the time I had finished it was already 11:30 so I headed to Emelyn's house.

*At Emelyn's House*

"Hola Marc." Em said, opening the door.

"Hey baby." I say, kissing her.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's just go." She says.

We walk out of her apartment and we hop in the elevator. Before the doors close, a hand sticks in between them and a man walks in. It's the guy who Gianna and I met a couple of days ago.

"Hola Marc!" the man says.

"Hola senor. How are the girls?" I ask.

"They're great. I am officially the best grandfather after what you did." He gushed.

"And what did you do?" Emelyn asked.

"Oh I surprised his granddaughters. They're big fans so why not right?" I responded to her.

When the elevator stopped, we all got out and parted ways. Emelyn and I went to my car and the man left who knows where.

At the doctor's, we sat down for a couple minutes as we waited for them to call us in. I looked around and noticed an older woman, I would say in her mid-30's holding a baby. I kindly smiled at her as the baby cooed at me. I did a couple of funny faces at the baby, causing him to giggle.

"Como se llama? (What's his name?)" I asked.

"Eric." She smiled.

Before I could respond, a nurse called Emelyn's name so we got up.

"Adios." I told the mystery lady before Em dragged me through the door.

When we got into the room, the ultrasound lady told Emelyn to lay down. While she laid down, I stood back as the ultrasound technician began setting up all the machines.

"Alright this is going to be cold." She warned Em before squeezing jelly all over her stomach.

Emelyn squealed, making me slightly roll my eyes. I mean I'm obviously happy to be here but I also want to just hang out and forget the fact that I'm going to be a dad in a couple of months.