Twenty-Four

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:586

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
586

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
A M B R I S I A L

(Adj.) fragrant, delicious
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Who knew that Nekumarus body discovery announcement, was going to be my last.

I woke up, duct tied to nagito. Our bodys pressed together. Our bodies were bloodied and our arms were above his head. One of his hands was holding a rope, our other hands painfully pinned down by the knife, our fingers were tightly interlocked.

Nagitos eyes lazily looked in mine. He softly lifted his head and kissed my forehead. His mouth softly moved, but I couldn't hear anything. Have i gone deaf? My nose sniffled. The smell of fire sparked out of nowhere. I used my free uninjured hand and hugged Nagito closer to me. He placed his head on my shoulder.

Muffled voices were heard, smoke was blaring the room.

"Y-y/n..." I looked up to nagito, he kissed my forehead again. "Please...d-dont forget what i told you..."

He suddenly let go of the spear, it went through both of us. I screamed through the duct tape.

"I-it hurt! God! Oh God! It hurts! Please! Make it stop!"

"Shhhh.." I felt a hand on my head, "I love you."

A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Its all a lie...

Its all a lie..remember that y/n.

"Y/n...." A voice stirred me awake. "Y/n! Please dont tell me you died!" My eyes slowly cracked open. A bright blue glass light surrounded me. 'W-where am i?' "Oh thank god! You're still alive! Open the glass!"

"N-nagito?" I gasped at him. The tube slowly lifted up, before it was completely open, someone leaped in to give me a hug.

"Y/N! Im so glad! You didn't forget what i said. You trusted me to the very end.." He squeezed me tightly.

"Nagito...You should let her breathe." A sweet voice called out to us. "She just woke up."

"Who are you?" I asked. A tall brunette that looked like hajime but some how more of a baby face grinned at us. Behind him was a purple hair female and a grump blond troll.

"Makoto Naegi, this is Kyoko Kiriguri. Behind her is byakuya togami. The leaders of wing 53, future foundation." He grinned.

"You dont have to worry anymore, you guys are safe...for now." Four eyes nodded at us. Nagito helped me out of the tube.

"Outside is a helicopter that'll take you to our base. There you'll be taken care of." Kiriguri pointed to the big door with men in white. Nagito gripped my hand and slowly lead us down. The door opened for us and the sound of wind flapping became louder, we hopped onto the helicopter. He helped me onto the vehicle. We were whisked away, leaving the place that kept us captive for months.

"Y/N, i know i basically killed you but i have one last request."

"Which is?"

"I know i promised to never bother to you again, but please...lets stay together and fight by one another in this world...."

"well..."

"Please!"

"Fine fine, but the moment you annoy me im leaving you."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Thank you all so much for reading my stories, I have much more in store for everyone so check out my profile! (Or not) I really do appreciate you all, and from the bottom of my heart, thank you all so much...

Keep smiling,

For the last time logging off,
-Yoonbae

For the last time logging off,-Yoonbae