Four: Class Trial Part One

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Words: 1154

Warnings:
Slight swearing

Definition Of The Day:

C h i h i r o • F u j i s a k i
My angel and literal baby pls protect him😔

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    Right off the bat, I noticed wood missing from the first few steps slanded upwards

Right off the bat, I noticed wood missing from the first few steps slanded upwards. Under the house standing on unstable polls were grass mixed in with concrete. If I bent down I could pick at a few strands. Odd sounds coming from inside would send a shiver down the strongest man in the worlds spine.

'Was this really the best place to hold a party?'

Nagito grinned at me, a smile that hadn't left his lips the moment he got a moment of silence with me. Opening the door to the old and broken building, darkness ran away from the light. Right by the door, two brooms and buckets. Nagito softly handed me a boom and carried both the buckets inside himself.

I could easily run away back to my cottage. Leaving all the cleaning alone to Nagito, but in the end I felt guilty.

'Here goes nothing...'

We walked slowly, the door being our only source of light. We both hugged the wall. Our bodies warming up next to each other.

"I think I found the light switch." He called out. Soon the lights slowly flickered on.

"I wish you kept them off... this place is less creeper without the lights on.."

"Don't worry, Y/N!" Nagito grinned. "I'm here to protect you!"

"Great.." was all I could responded with.

'Somehow I feel less safe....'

We got to work. Sweeping and mopping up the floor. Wiping down the windows and tables. It was quiet till slight giggles were heard from Nagito.