Eighteen

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:650

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
650

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
I N E F F A B L E

Too great to be expressed in words.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    "W-what happened?" I groaned and slowly rose my arm to rub my forehead

"W-what happened?" I groaned and slowly rose my arm to rub my forehead. Wondering my eyes around on the purple ceiling with cracks, i felt entranced. Looking around, it looks like im in......a room? I dont remember anything from after we got on that little Chu-Chu train...

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

        "Everyone get on the trainnnnnn" Monokuma giggled his iconic 'phu phu phu' laugh

      "I feel like a kid...." I crossed my arms; Nagitos arms were wrapped around my waist. I was leaning on him for support. I hate touching anyone, especially him. Anyone i would lean on, Monokuma, Monomi, anyone but him.

      Why am i so sick suddenly? The dispare disease should be over by now....

      "Just get on the train, we'll take you back to your cottage."

      "Promise..?"

     "Would i lie to my favorite student?"

      "Yes."

      "You're a smart one, never trust others!" He laughed out loud. I huffed and Nagito softly lead me over to the last cart. Souda was bagging Sonia in front of us, but her attention was focused on something else. The train slowly pulled ahead. It was awfully boring....I would rather be laying down in the hospital right now. If only Mikan was still alive, she could cure me in an instant.

       We were slowly trailing along the rail tracks. Sonia looked like she was enjoying herself while Souda was passed out beside her. In fact, everyone was passed out. Even Nagito, who was using my side as some sort of makeshift pillow.

     Suddenly my body felt heavy.

     'M-must'nt.....f..fall...asl..'

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    "A-ah! The train!"

"You sure are loud arent you?"

Nagito was laying down behind me. We were tangled in our limbs; if someone were to walk in it'll give them the wrong impression. He rubbed his eyes and pushed himself into a sitting up position.

'Why do we always end up in this position?'

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Well, we're in the Grape house."

"...context?"

"Two houses, Grape and Strawberry house....or er, tower." He slowly starts to explain to me. We both sat up on the bed now, our legs crossed. "Each house has a tower and the two houses and two towers are both their own buildings. Understand?"

"Different buildings, huh." I pondered. "wheres everyone else?"

"Beats me, I snagged this room all for ourselfs. One of the sweets, nobody's going to come and interrupt us now, Y/N.." He grinned. His hands moved slowly up and down his arms. He sofly laughed while looking directly at the wood floors below us.

'I knew he couldnt go too long without acting crazy...'

I sighed. "At least im not tied up this time..."

"We can change that." He stopped and looked at me with all seriousness. He pushed me back down and slowly leaned ontop of me. Both of his arms and legs were hovering over me.

"G-get off!" I screamed.

My hands were pushing hard against his chest, but i was still feeling weak. 'I-I cant escape! What the fuck! Wait, i-if the doors not locked maybe i can make a break for it..' He followed the direction where my eyes were. He smirked at me and shook his head, before he had a chance to even speak, i kicked his dick. Groaning, he sat up and held onto his crotch. I pushed him off and swiftly kicked my legs off the bed. Pushing myself up, this was my chance to escape. I slowly, but quickly made my way to the door careful not to reopen any knife wounds.

'I-I can make it! I can make it!' I chanted over and over again. I reached my hand up towards the handle before i was slammed down to the ground.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣