Ten

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:603

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
603

Warnings:
NONE
Definition Of The Day:
I D Y L L I C

(especially of a time or place) like an idyll; extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    Everyone rushed into the scene

Everyone rushed into the scene. A few screamed, a few cried, and other just stayed quiet. I slowly stood up and walked back over to the blond girl, suddenly feeling a need to comfort her.

"Hey, Hiyoko." I crouched down, "I will do everything in my power to bring Mahiru's killer to justice..."

The small girl just continued on to heave, no tears were left to run down her cheeks. I patted her head and dried her eyes.

"Wow, ive never seen you so caring with someone else." A voice whispered in my ear. I wipped my head around to be faced to face with Nagito. "Maybe, you have a big heart and pretend to be cold?"

"H-how...why are you here?"

"Monokuma let me out as soon as the body announcement went off." He grinned at me with a raised hand.

"Ah, wait!" Chiaki walked up to me and held onto my arm. "Please be careful... not to step over here."

"Where?"

"Right here. In front of the door. See the trail of footprints leading out of the house?"  Chiaki answered pekos question by pointing right next to mahirus body. "I'm sure that's an important clue! So you mustn't step on them."

       "Good eye, chiaki." I praised.

       "A...A clue...? So is this really...?" Sonia stumbled. She showed chiaki a nervous smiled, hoping that the smaller pink haired female would prove her wrong.

        The room was filled with silence.

I decided to speak up. "You all heard the announcement, didn't you? We're going to have a school trial shortly."

"A...A school trial?!" Ibuki screamed.

"Do you mean... it happened again?!" Akane balled up her fists.

"Is Mahiru not laying dead right here?"

"Exactly! One of you bastards killed her!" I screeched and flung myself backwards. Monokuma appeared by all of our feet with a puff of smoke. "Giving Y/N a scare is the most thrilling part of my day."

"K...Killed...?!" Mikan cried.

"You sure it wasn't just... an accident... right?" Souda added onto what the purple haired female said.

"Well... if you really think about it, isn't an accident still "death caused by someone's actions"? So... even if it's an accident, it's still murder in my book. Usually, you'd get into vague philosophical discussions, but on this island's everything's plain black and white.
On this island, every death is a murder. Well, maybe I'll let death by disease off." 'A disease..?'

"You're one messed up bear." I glared.

"Fear not, Y/N! Not that that'll ever happen here, though. I mean, you bastards have your kind teacher Monomi to take care of that."

"Shiver me timbers, I feel so protected." I mumbled while monokuma ignored me and turned to his...uh... 'sister'?

"It's a nightmare... It's a twagic, unbelievable nightmare. Now we have another victim and it's all Monobear's fault!" Monomi whaled.

"Oh my god, shut up. Can we focus on the literal dead body in front of us?"

"Speaking of, let's not waste another second! We have no time to mess around! So here, making its regular appearance, is The Monobear File 2! Good luck with your investigation! I'll see you at the school trial!"

I rubbed my forehead and bent down to the strawberry blond female. Giving one last glance at Hiyoko, I told her.

     "Like I said before, I will do everything in my power to bring Mahiru's killer to justice..."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣