Five: Class Trial Part Two

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Words: 1156

Words: 1156

Warnings:
Slight swearing

Definition Of The Day:
i d y l l i c

(especially of a time or place) like an idyll; extremely happy, peaceful, or picturesque.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Previously on pins and needles

"Nn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuu...!!"

"Ha...! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! The Super High-school Levels stand together and rise against the despair of their friend's death!
Aa, this is such a magnificent, beautiful sight...!"

    "What the actual fuck...." I muttered under my breath. "This guy is out of control..."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

       "Nagito! Cut it out!" Akane screamed.

       "I'm sorry for scaring you like this, y/n..If I may start from the conclusion, you are completely correct! That's right, everything was my doing! It was me who set up the knife under the table before the party started. It was also me who used the power cord to find the table in the dark. And it was also me who set up that power outage in the first place, of course. I mean, I couldn't just go and grab that knife while everyone was watching, could I?"

       "H...His character's completely broken down, hasn't it?" Ibuki shuddered.

     He ignored the girl's statement and continued on with the story, "But... I never imagined Byakuya would go as far as bringing in night-vision goggles. Thanks to that, we encountered each other under the table... and you know how that ended. But, I guess you could say that thanks to that unexpected occurrence, you had this interesting mystery to solve!"