Six: Class Trial Part Three

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:763

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
763

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
A B E C E D A R I A N

a word appropriately derived from the first three letters of the alphabet. In fact, abecedarian was spelled "ABCdarian" in 17th century English.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

"Ow!"

"Turn on the lights! It's hard to eat this way!"

"Hey, everyone! Where are you? T...This power outage... it isn't just in the kitchen? "

       Everyone continued on with the case, im so bored.... i shouldve brought my sketchbook with me. Nothing i can do here other then listen to nagito throw the whole case and Hajime screaming in my ear to my left.... I do feel bad, maybe i should pay attention and help everyone out. Stuff like this just arent my thing, im not into the whole judge judy aesthetic.

     "There's only one person who could have done all that... Someone who could think of such a peculiar hiding place for a weapon..."  Hajime grabbed everyone's attention as he finished putting the storyboard story together. "Isn't that so... Teruteru Hanamura?! That's the whole truth... How about it? Have I got something wrong? "

      "S...Something wrong...? There's n...no way I'd ever kill... No... way...... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah...!"

     "Shesh, what a baby..." I mumbled, poor guy.

       "It seems this is over." Peko ginned over TeruTeru's obnoxious crying.

        Monokuma finally spoke up, "Grrah... It seems you bastards have reached your conclusion. Oops! It looks like my wild side peeked out. Is this because of that meat I ate? ...But let's leave the jokes for later, and begin our nerve-wracking voting time!"

       A small metal box popped up in front of everyone podium.

       "Well, then. Please use the switches in front of you to vote, you bastards. Ah, and let me warn you just in case... You have to vote! No exceptions! That means you, Y/N should start paying attention more to your surroundings. I'll be upseting if i have to punish you."

       "Hey! You werent paying much attention like i was!" My face flushed red as i crossed my arms.

        "In the end my power wasn't enough. An unfortunate outcome for TeruTeru, but you can still puff your chest in pride, Hanamura-kun! Your death will not be in vain!" Nagito grinned at the shaking man. "You are going to become a wonderful sacrifice so everyone can grow even stronger!

       "S...Sacrifice...?!" He mumbled.

       "E...Enough! If I hear another word outta him, I'm gonna lose it!" Souda screamed.

        "Oy... We can't just leave this crazy Bastard alone, can we? We should just kill him right now!"

        Monokuma flipped out at what Souda and Kazuichi suggested. "Kyaa! Kill?! You high-school students truly are a mess these days...But, it's not Komaedwho's going to be killed. It's TeruTeru!"

        "....Hii?!

       "Upupu, you haven't forgotten, have you? That was the deal from the very beginning.
If the culprit loses... a wonderful "punishment" awaits them."

      "W...Wait a second..." he looked at everyone in the eye pleadingly. That was... what d'you call it...? "Self defense", or "involuntary manslaughter"... In any case... I think it's possible I'm not at fault here..."

      "Even if it's in self defense or involuntary or even an accident, a murder is a murder! You killed someone, therefore it's a murder!"

       Monokuma and Teruteru went back and forth on wether he should be punished or not. Everyone jumped into the conversation. He started to chat about his mother and a sobbing backstory.

     'What nonsense...I want to go back to my room.."

      "That's one boring motive, wanting to meet your mother." Monokuma raised his hands above his head. "I see no value in prolonging this pain any longer, so let's get started with the punishment!!

        "Y...You can't!" Monomi tried to intertwine but monokuma punched her away. 'Yikes, even if she's annoying, she didn't need to get punched....'

        "Ah, now that I've dealt with my annoying little sister let's get back to business... I prepared a special punishment for our Super High-school Level Cook, Teruteru Hanamura!"

      "I'm a chef! No, that's not I wanted to say!"

      'What great last words, hana.'

      "P...Please... at least... tell me what happened to the Hanamura Restaurant... Tell me what happened to Mom!—"

    "—Well, then, time to get excited! It's punishment time!"

    "Don't be an asshole, tell him what happened to his mother. Is that too hard?"

     "Coming from you? That warms my heart!"

     I tightened my lips, "just tell him!"

     "Nope!"

       "MOOOOOOOOMMYYYYYYYY!!"

     "Teruteru Hanamura has been found guilty. Now commencing execution... Hanamura Tonkatsu (Now serving Super High-school Level Cook Teruteru Hanamura's Execution)!"

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣