Seven

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words: 730

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words: 730

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
P E T R I C H O R

The Greek words for "stone" and the "ethereal blood of the gods" combine to give us a perfectly beautiful term for the way the earth smells after it rains.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Authors note: Honestly guys! 100 reads already???? Im so happy and honestly lets keep going for 200!

    The death of TeruTeru Hanamur, the Ultimate chief and Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, didn't go to waste.

    Everyone left the trial room silently, an upset feeling filled everyone up inside. As soon as I got to my cabin I threw myself backwards on my bed. Kicking off my shoes, I slowly drifted off to bed.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    "Um, This is an announcement from Hope's Peak Academy's Field Trip Executive Committee. Good morning, you bastards! It's another perfect tropical day! Let's enjoy it for all it's worth!"

    The morning announcement rang through my ears. I shot up in my bed. Groaning at the rude awakening, I threw myself backwards and threw a pillow angrily at the monitor.

Trying to go back to bed wasn't easy, but it did the trick. I'm sure someone would come by my cabin and try to wake me up soon. But to my dismay, nobody came.

    I rolled out of bed and quickly rushed to get ready. Grabbing my usual extra accessories, I leaped out my door. Rushing past the lake careful not to tumble in, I've arrived at the building. Usually, a cotton candy female would be standing here. Sleeping away, but today was one of those days where I'm last.

    "Shoot shoot shoot.." I mumbled and jumped up the stairs. 'I didn't think I'll sleep in for that long...'

    "Y/N!" Hajime happily greeted me. "While you were sleeping we explored the island a bit!"

    "Monomi fought off one of those mono beast so we're able to travel to the second island" Chiaki added on.

    "That's it!" Mahiru screeched as she slammed a tray of food onto the table. "That jerk!"

    "W-what happened?" Sonia asked whipping down the mess the strawberry blond female made.

    "It's that idiot, Nagito! He refused the food I was giving him and sent me away!"

    "I didn't know he was a picky eater..." souda sighed. He gripped his hat.

    "Is he sick? Why are you bringing food to him?" I asked.

    "Since you decided to sleep in the whole day, you missed it!" Hiyoko insulted. "These two idiots decided to tie up Nagito! Now he's in the cottage where byakua died."

    Speechless.

    "Anyways, I need someone else to try and deliver his breakfast." Mahiru rubbed the temples on her head.

    "Why not make Y/N do it? He likes her the most."

    "He what?" I looked at the small blond girl. I wanted to yank those pigtails right off her head.

    "You heard me!" She balled up her fists and leaned in to us. "Go bring him his food!"

    "Why should I do it? Why not Hajime?"

    "Y/N...please." Mahiru begged. I grouched and snatched the plate of a sandwich and a bottle of milk. She thanked me but I slammed the door close.

    I carefully stepped down the flote of stairs. Wary of where I was stepping. I used my back side to calmly open the lobby door. Angrily, my shoes pounced the gravel.

    "You can't!" Oh what the—. "The old lodge is under constwuction, and entwy is forbidden!"

"Monomi, get out of my way. I'm not in the mood."

"You'll get hurt!" She persisted.

"If entry is forbidden, why is Komaeda inside?"

"Howawa! You know about that?! B...But... Souda and Nekumaru said their dear teacher Monomi was the only one they could twust...And... Komaeda certainly needs to do some soul-searching..."

    'She sure is annoying. Now I get why monokuna punches her every chance he gets..."

    "Listen, I came here to bring him breakfast. If he dies of starvation, monokuna wouldn't be very happy with you."

"S...Stawvation?! Howawawawa!" I didn't even give the white and pink bunny an 'okay' to head inside, I stepped over her. "Tell him to chew his food properly, so he doesn't choke up!"

    I silently walked down the hall.

    'This is the room he's being kept in, right? Here goes nothing..'

    "H-hello?"

    "Y/N?"

       ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣