Eight

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:963

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
963

Warnings:
Slight swearing
Actions in keeping someone locked/tied up against their will

Definition Of The Day:
A c r i d

Unpleasant, bitter, sharp (as in speech)
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Unpleasant, bitter, sharp (as in speech)⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

      "Oh my god!"

      Right in front of me on the cold and hard ground was Nagito tied up. He looked like a squirming bug on the ground, desperately trying to get out of his ropes. Somehow...it sent a pang in my heart. Quickly i put the tray on the nearest table and rushed over to the albino boy. His face lit up when he saw me.

"Y-Y/n! Im so glad you came to visit such trash like me!" Shit... i planned on leaving the food right in front of him and silently leaving but seeing him on the ground was just.... not right! What were Souda and Nekumaru thinking? "Arent you going to say something too? I knew it, you're disgusted by me...."

"im not disgusted, just...nevermind that. It doesn't matter, what did Nekumaru and Souda do to you?" I muttered. i went up behind him and slid my arms in under his armpits and gripped on tightly.

If anyone were to walk in on us, it would look incredibly wrong...

I pushed all my might into both of us so he could be able to sit up. He looked way heavier then what he looked like. When he was sitting up properly, i tried to slide backwards my arms backwards. Only...he was holding them down somehow with his armpits.

He didnt say anything for a while, our hot breathes intertwined. "O-Oh Y/n... im so happy. I feel so warm in your embarrass, i never want you to let go okay? If only we could stay like this forever. Just Y/n and myself...Just Y/n and myself...Just me and you."

Finally freeing and ripping my arms, i fell backwards and hit my head on one of the wooden tables. A soft string of curse words lingered from my mouth.

"I try and do one nice thing for you, and you try to keep me hostage some sort." I rubbed the back of my head and slowly stood up. Having the table support me, i made my way over to the table with the tray. I picked it up and turned around to the weirdly aroused teenage boy.

"I'm sorry...i don't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Well..you do." I kneeled down in front of him, i silently picked up the bread and ripped it into two sections. Holding out one side to the man, he leaned in and took a bite out of it. He grinned and slowly started to chew. Keeping heavy eye contact with me. The air was silent. Not one that made me want to leave or gave me the jeepers creepers but one that was oddly comforting.

"Are you hungry?"

I snapped my head up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"You look like you want to eat that sandwich yourself....Didn't you eat breakfast beforehand?"

My face flushed with red. "shut up."

"If you want you want.... you can have a bite of mine?"

"I said shut up!"

"You sure are the stubborn one" He grinned at me. He leaned in to take another bite, with a mouth full of bread he licked my finger. "Maybe that's what i like about you so much."

"What the fuck, don't lick me!" i dropped the bread and it clattered on the plate.

"Sorry, i couldn't help myself." He grinned, i slapped him softly with the bread. He softly laughed and took another bite. He finished one of the piece and was eager to go ahead and grab the next slice of bread. I opened the bottle of milk and slid the straw slowly into the carton of milk. I lifted his head and slowly shoved the plastic straw in his mouth. He hummed in response that he was done. "Why are you being so kind to someone trash like me?"

"Its called being a decent human being, i wasn't going to leave you sitting here starving...besides, you pushed mahiru away when she tried to feed you."

"To be honest, i tried to send her away in hopes that you'll come and feed me. Looks like my luck helped---"

"--Enough." I shoved the slice of bread into his mouth.

"I'll repay you somehow, maybe i'll be the one feeding you."

"Just eat." i shoveled the other slice of bread into his mouth. he quickly finished up his breakfast. I put the tray ontop of one of the wooden tables. Slowly i pushed myself up.

"Y/n?" He asked. I turned around and gave him a hum. "C-Can...can you stay with me?"

"Why?"

He fumbled with his words. "it...it get kinda lonely here."

"What, are you afraid of the dark?" I teased him.

"No, im afraid of being without you."

"W-what?"

I looked into his deadly green eyes. Something about them told me he was being one hundred percent serious about it. I awkwardly leaned myself back down into my seat.

"I dont know what to do without you. If i get to see you again, if i get to hold you, kiss you, embrace you. I never want to let you go, even from the short moments that we know eachother, i cant help it but.....you make me feel some type of way.."

"Oh.." I dont know if this was a confession or a cry for help, " i dont know what to do but i can try my best and stay with you for as long as i can, but as soon as you do something weird im leaving."

"Y/n... youre too kind"

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣