Sixteen

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:560

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
560

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
A Q U I V E R

Quivering, trembling.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

        I threw myself onto my bed after slamming the door close on Mikans face

        I threw myself onto my bed after slamming the door close on Mikans face. I didnt mean to slam it that hard, but i was tired of everything and everyone. Slowly, i kicked off my fuzzy white hospital slippers and slipped under the covers. I tried my best to head to sleep, but I couldn't fall asleep.

       Every time I closed my eyes, all i could remember is one face.

    "I'll be watching over you. I'll be there forever, so don't think you're alone, darling"

I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep, not when I could only see his face pop up in my dreams. His soft smile chiseled its way into my brain, stained permanently.

I was angry with myself. How dare I let this guy haunt my dreams. How dare I let him cause me pain even when he wasn't nowhere near me. My hands balled up, I wanted to punch him square in the face the next time I saw him....but I was too scared.

'When can i go home...' I sighed. Ive been here for so long... I want to go back home, to mom..to dad...to (f/n)... Why me? Im sure there might be other people who love to sit here and be apart of a killing game with little to no consequences... I didn't ask for this at all. I dont want this! I want to go home.

I rarely spoke to anyone anymore. More rarely then before. Mikan, Hajime, Fuyuhiyo came to chat with me but I couldnt talk back to them. It's been like this for a few days now. I sent everyone away, sometimes not even giving them a verbal response.

       Mikan tried to get me to follow her a couple of days ago...

"Y-Y/N!" Mikan cried as she rushed into my room.

"...What." I turned over to her. My expression crossed, all i wanted to do was catch some shut eye.

"I-I need you to come follow me!" She pulled my arm and sat me up. She tried to get me out of my comfortable bed.

"What the fuck! Dont touch me, you whore!"

I snapped at her and pulled my arm back. Her facial expression darkened. "You should be careful how you act around me."

"H-huh?!"

"N-nothing!"

      How strange, someone should go and make sure she hadn't caught the dispare disease herself.

      "Y/N!" Hajime called out. He rushed to my room and slammed the door open. "Oh thank God you're here and safe."

     "Whats wrong, did someone die? Was it Nagito!"

     "W-what?" He looked shocked at what i said, "No! No, nobody died. Were just missing Ibuki. She isnt in her hospital room..."

      "Really? Ibuki was the least annoying character here...I hope nothing bad happened to her."

     "You can go back to bed, i'll keep looking for her. Just dont go anywhere!"

    "Wouldnt dream of it..." I tried to go back to bed. As soon as my mind felt at ease and i finally drifted off to bed, an announcement woke me up.

"A body has been discovered."