Twenty-One

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:1148

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
1148

Warnings:
You (you're under arrest now)😳😳😳

Definition Of The Day:
E U P H O R I A

noun: a state of intense happiness and self-confidence:
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

noun: a state of intense happiness and self-confidence:⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    My stomach twists and turns at the image in front of me. Our friend, Nekumaru Nidai, dead on the clock tower ground. Tears dwelled up in my eyes, my throat clogged up. So many of our friends and peers gone... Mikan.. Hiyoko... Peko... everyone else, who else was going to be ripped from our grasps? I-I dont know how much longer im going to be able to hold out.

    "N-nekumaru..." Akane cried.

    Monokuma popped up out of nowhere and screamed in all of our ears. "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

    "Im so done with these stupid class trials."

    "Well, i guess we better start investigating." Hajime gave me a nervous smile. "We want to survive this upcoming class trial."

    "Lets do this."

    "Y/n...may i speak with you?" A voice called out. I turned around to be faced to face with Gundham. I caught Nagitos piercing glare aimed at me. A glaze that told me not to do anything that might get me in trouble.

    "Sure.." I hesitantly walked with him out the room. We walked down one of the hallways, he turned around to me and blushed. "What did you need?"

    "I..i have a request to ask you."

    "A...request?"

    "Yes, a request. If anything were to happen to me, i would like you to be able to take care of my hamsters. They've seamed to have taken a liking to you the most."