Eleven

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:563

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
563

Warnings:
None

Definition Of The Day:
C A J O L E R Y

Coaxing or flattery intended to persuade someone to do something.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

      Nagitos glaze didn't leave me while investigating with Hajime and giving attention to Hiyoko

      Nagitos glaze didn't leave me while investigating with Hajime and giving attention to Hiyoko. This was a completely different person then when he was tied up.

      He didn't say anything. He didn't smile at all. I couldn't even tell if he was breathing. I couldn't comprehend what was going on in the albino males mind.

I felt too scared to ask him to come investigate with me and Hajime. I felt uncomfortable with him still. Before when he was tied up and monomi standing outside, I felt protected. He couldn't hurt or touch me. But now....

I feel like a child who had fallen into a lions den. One wrong move and he would bite my head off.

    Hajime felt the awkward tension but none of us were willing to talk about it. Whatever the snow like man was thinking, it's better if he could keep it to himself

     Soon, it was time for the trial.

       I stood up and dusted my skirt off. Hajime stood up as well, he stretched and gave me a sad grin. He sighed and opened the door for the four of us.

"This class trial isn't going to solve itself.."

Syonji glared at Nagito. "..And I sure hope that you didn't have anything to do with it."

"I was tied up. Besides, I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt my dear precious, Y/N." Nagitos eyes swirled like they did that time during the class trial.

"What the hell! I'm not yours!"

"Y/N..." Hajime gripped my shoulder softly. He whispered softly, "it's best if we didn't do anything to tip him off his whites right now."

"Hey hey hey! What's the big hold up! Monokuma screamed with his arms up.

"Speak of the devil." Syonji giggled.

"We have a class trail to withstand! Let's go! You wouldn't want to be punished would you?"

     We all rushed out of the beach cottage, our shoes filled with hot sand as we rushed across the sunny shore side beach. The elevator continued on its way down, rumbling and shaking. Inside this falling box, I felt a mixture of hope and despair. My promise to Hiyoko was the only thing I could think off.

My heart felt mushy, like a rotten fruit. My feet felt like they've lost all feeling in my feet. My consciousness grew muddy from the heavy pressure.

After a short while, the elevator gradually slowed down...I planted my feet firm on the floor, and somehow managed to resist it.

      I will have to prove to everyone that Hiyoko Syonji wasn't the killer.

And
That
Will
Not
Be
Easy

Re: Despair-Syndrome

It begins... The school trial begins...

Mahiru Koizumi, "Super High-school Level Photographer"...

Sure, she was a little strong-minded, but... she was really a kind, strong person.
Above all, she was always straight.

Is the person who killed her. I don't want to believe it, but... But, we must still find the answer, whether we believe it or not.

We have no other choice.

There's no other way for us to survive but to find the culprit. It began... A school trial where hope and despair intermingle in a fight for our lives...

It starts now.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣