Nineteen

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣Words:554

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
Words:
554

Warnings:
Smut
Skin grabbing

Definition Of The Day:
H I R A E T H

A homesickness for a home you can't return to, or that never was.
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    "And, where do you think you're going?" My arms were pinned down in front of me

"And, where do you think you're going?" My arms were pinned down in front of me. My face was pressed against the ground. I strained my face in order to see Nagitos awfully scary ones.

I stumbled, "I-I..."

⚠️Start⚠️

"I quite like this position we're in. Don't you like it, y/n?" He slowly slid his cold fingers under my shirt. I shuttered as he hushed me.

He slowly picked me up and slammed me on the bed. I groaned as he pushed me on to the bed and straddled me he pulled me into a kiss before taking my shirt off and began making hickeys trailing down my neck and stomach I let out a small moan when he made the last one

"N-Nagito! Stop! I don't want this!"

"Your eyes tell me a difference story." He sighed. "But if you're not ready,....then I completely understand."

"....Thank you." I didn't expect him to back off as quickly as he did.

⚠️ Smut End⚠️

     He slowly stood up from the bed and stretched. With one upset look glanced back at me, the door slammed shut with a smile. I caught my breathe as soon as the door closed.

'No way I'm catching feelings for him.' I gripped onto my hair. Why whenever I was underneath his grasp I suddenly became weak? I'm usually a calm and relaxed person, he was able to change that in a matter of seconds.

"I..I need some fresh air." I pushed myself off our now shared bed. I walked around the tower; the purple walls mesmerizing me.

"Y/n!" Coach Nekumaru grinned at me. "Would you like to spend some time together?"

"Why not?"

Free time activated.

"You've caught me at the right time!" He boasted. He was sweating and his sweater was now wrapped around his waist. His metal muscles now exposed through the white tank Top. "I was just training!"

"Do you train a lot?" 'That was a stupid question to ask...'

"Of course I do! I specialize in hand to hand combat." He grinned wildly and pointed to himself. "How about we spar right now?"

My mind wondered back to when he literally bodied Akane and she came back in with minor injuries.

"I value my life..."

"You're funny." He boasted out into a loud heafty laugh. "It'll be fine, I'll just show you some tips and tricks to help you get out of tough situations!"

"What kind of situation?"

"Do you have something in mind."

We were both silent. I rubbed my neck, the bite marks were sure to bruise in the morning. "There's these...special moments I have with Nagito..."

"Say less." His entire body language twisted into anger and disappointment. "When I'm done with him, I'm going to twist him into a pretzel."

I let out a soft laugh. "Thank you."

"Don't worry Y/N! For as long as I'm alive, Ill try—no! I will protect you! I swear on it, Y/N!"

"Dont you dare die on me now."

"Of course not. Now let me teach you how to break their arm if they're on top of you."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣