"Of course, but im sure nothing will happen to you Gundham.."

Something deep within me paged with pain. I didn't want him to go too...If i were to loose anyone else im pretty sure i would absolutely snap, but their has already been a victim....So their must have be a murder.

    He softly grinned at me. "Thank you, Y/N...I wish i could've gotten closer to you before."

    "You've noticed her true hope too, huh?" 'You've got to be kidding me..' I couldn't have a normal conversation with anyone without this man following me.

    "Hmpf, i assume you were standing behind the pillar this whole time correct?" Gundham turned around and quickly composed himself. "It is good that i didn't reveal anything that might have gotten me caught in any inconvenience."

    "You've revealed enough."

    "I have?"

    "Its fine, i dont really mind. Im just here to protect Y/N from any murders." He had a sweet smile but with a awfully sickening intention.

    "Bold of you to assume someone will murder me with already a death." I twitched my nose.

    "You should watch what you say, y/n.."

    "You should watch what you say, Nagito." Gundham defended me. Nagito scowled, twitched, his jaw became clenched. He slowly dropped everything and smiled at us.

    "Forgive me, we should get back to investigating right?"

    He walked ahead of us, leaving me and the 6'0 ice cream hairstyle man by ourselfs. We shrugged at each other, having nothing else to say to one another. We walked side by side back to the room with the smell of iron and depression. We have to solve this class trial, we have to collect clues, we have to get out of here alive.

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

    "How about it gundham?" Hajime pressed the pale man after Chiaki and Nagito grilled him. The trial was coming slowly to a close, we just finished pulling it together why Gundham must've been the the killer.

    "Kehehe.." He softly laughed. "Not just myself...but you actually brought up how splendid my subordinates are. Hmmm, i guess i have no recourse but to admit it."

    "A-Admit it?! Did you just say admit it?" Sonia cried, horror stained her face.

    "It appears ive obtained a one-way ticket to hell."

    "Gundham...Why did you do it?" I looked down. My e/c eyes stared down at my shoes. My h/c was covering my expression. I knew it was him all along, since back in that grape house, but i dont understand why. Why him? Why Nekumaru...

    "Im sorry, Y/N. Victory can only be built upon a foundation of corpse! You cannot find peace without sacrifice anywhere! Now, trample this life! Trample it as though it were mere trash on the side of the road! Pull the curtain strings of this worthless performance with your own two hands!"

    "G-Gundham! Please!"

    "This means...the killer discorvered the secret of the Funhouse faster then anyone else did. That secret being Strawberry House and Grape House are actually the same building...Nekumaru fell from the 4th floor all the way to the 1st floor, he crashed into the piller, which decapitated him on the impact and died. The sound of Nekumaru's impact echoed throughout the Funhouse... However, by this point, the killer's plan was about to fail. Thanks to the broken doorknob...Fuyuhiko and Y/N, the killer is someone who wouldnt have heard the alarm if they were in the Deluxe Room. They also wouldn't have been able to return to their guestroom because of the three of them in the lounge. That someone is Gundham Tanaka...I cant think of anyone else but you!" Hajime Hinata...behind that bland appearance, he was smarter then i could ever be.

    "Please say it isnt so, Gundham.." I whimpered.

    "Ive never seen Y/N with so much emotion before.." Akane rubbed my shoulder and gave me a half sided hug.

    "Splendid.. That was splendid! For a mere human, you did quite well!" Gundham complimented the porcupine man.

    Sonia choked up on her words. "Please...stop."

    "Y..you killed nekumaru? I-I refuse to believe that!"

    "You dont wish to forgive me, ladies?" Gundham directed at both of us. "Do you feel regret? Then finish it! Cast your impure votes for Gundham Tanaka! My beloved, deadly foes! Let the voting time begin!"

    Monokuma grunted and wined about the trial results isnt exciting at all. "Now then, please pull the lever in front of you and cast your vo--"

    "Shut up bear." I growled at him. He wined and complained about biting his tongue. My hand hovered over Tanakas face which seamed like forever, but nobody told me to hurry up. In a way, they all knew i needed my time.

    "Judging from the results, you guys were correct once again! Getting four in a row without any mistakes is a splendid achievement! Thats right, the one who killed the robotic Nekumaru in the amazing funhouse is none other then Gundham Tanaka!"

    Nagito held his head and spoke up. "Now that we've decided who the killer is, lets do the execution already and get this over with..."

   ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣