Perils of Peekablue

~~~~Mira~~~~

The sunlight in my room turned off, signaling that my recharge was complete, but I still felt so tired and my chest ached, as if my heart was being squeezed from inside of me. I sat up in bed, my head being heavy and my vision was blurry. I just thought it was because of the artificial sunlight and that since we were getting close to Etheria, my body was slowly getting used to Etheria's energy again.

I slung my legs over the edge of my bed and hopped off, almost falling down to my knees because the dizziness grew stronger. I groaned, feeling my forehead before pulling my hand away from the warmth that radiated from my skin.

"What's going on?" I asked myself, "I was fine last night."

Just then, the room grew dark. In the blink of an eye my entire room grew pitch black, I was surrounded by cold pitch blackness.

"You're supposed to be a Queen?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around and saw a shadow staring at me with bright green glowing eyes. A green light shone upon the shadow, and I stepped back with tears in my eyes.

It was Mermista.

"You can't even protect your friends." Another shadow said as they appeared next to Mermista. The same light shone upon the second shadow, revealing Spinnerella.

"What kind of Queen leaves her planet when it needs her most?" A third shadow said, the light shining upon them revealing King Micah.

"How pathetic. I knew we shouldn't have relied on a little kid." A fourth shadow appeared, the light revealing them as Scorpia.

They all had green glowing eyes and they all radiated the same sense of power that Horde Prime and his clones. It couldn't be....

My friends....

My family... 

THEY WERE CHIPPED!

They rushed towards me and attacked with their respective powers. I couldn't do anything but scream as they attacked and my world became light.

I shot up out of bed, the dizziness from my dream becoming real as well as my heart beating too fast for my liking. I took in deep breaths and calmed myself down to a degree, but my mind was still going haywire on high alert. 

My dreams.... they always come true.

My family was going to be chipped. And I was more than terrified.

I almost lost Mom to Prime's chips. I didn't want to lose the rest of my family to that monster. Flashes of my friends and family ran through my mind. 

Adora. Glimmer. Bow. Netossa. Swift Wind. Perfuma.

Frosta.....

My heart shook a thousand times at that horrifying thought. But I would make sure that even if they were chipped, I would bring them back. I wanted my family back. I tore the blanket from my body and jumped off the bed, but my body swayed with dizziness. I quickly steadied myself and walked to the closet to change into my normal clothes. 

After changing, I created a crystal mirror in my hand, and frowned at my reflection.

I was pale, there were dark circles under my eyes and my eyes were dulled slightly. I was a wreck, but I could hide it. Just have to use a little magic. With Micah's connection to me, using magic to hide my appearance for a more healthy one. I snapped my fingers and immediately my appearance changed. My eyes were brighter, my skin was no longer pale and the dark circles were gone completely.

I smiled in satisfaction and made my mirror disappear before leaving my room while making sure my dizziness wouldn't be seen my the others. I walked to the bridge, hearing Mom run inside.