Reunion

~~~~Mira~~~~

Uncle Bow's fathers led us around the library, showing us all kinds of historical artifacts, mostly about the First Ones. However, every time we passed an artifact, I felt aome kind of connection to them. As if somewhere in the back of my mind I had seen them before.

"This is the one thousand-year-old Colonia pitcher." Lance said as he gestured to a cased pitcher, still completely intact save for a few cracks and chips.

"It is actually one thousand five hundred years old." I heard a voice in the back of my mind correct.

"And this tablet dates back over two millennia."

"From the looks of it, the tablet came from the southern regions. And it seems to be closer to two and a half millennia." The voice said again. It was strange. The white stranger never spoke during the day. Mainly they talked to me at night through my dreams.

So why was I hearing them now?

Lance rushed over to a cabinet with a great big smile on his face.

"And this is where Bow played pretend as a little boy." He said before crouching down to the bottom and pulling back a small curtain, revealing a large compartment filled with stuffed animals, toys and strung up lights.

"Let me guess, playing pirates?" Aunt Glimmer said.

"Oh, no. Bow doesn't like pirates." Lance corrected, "Playing historian, getting ready to take over the library even then. Right, Bow?"

"Right." Uncle Bow said in a strained happy tone.

The curtain fell and we all got back to the matter at hand.

"Mr. Bow's Dad, sir?" Mama said, "As First Ones historians, do you know anything about the lore of She-Ra?"

"Ah.... Great question." Lance replied, "Accurate translations are hard to come by, but we think the name was actually, Her-ra."

Mama chuckled, "Well, that's not right."

"But you don't know thay for sure, Adora." Bow quickly said. I smiled and grabbed Mama's hand.

"Right, Adora. You were just brushing up on those things in class as an extracurricular." I said, trying hard not to call her Mom or Mama.

"She'd fight for the power of Grayskull."

"It's for the honor of Grayskull." Mama muttered under her breath.

"And rode on a dragon." Lance stepped aside and revealed an ancient vase with First Ones writing and a picture of She-Ra riding on a fierce dragon with her sword held high.

Mama gasped and ran up to the vase to get a better look.

"Wait, she got a dragon? I wish I had a--"

Uncle Bow quickly covered my mother's mouth and pulled her into a side hug as he laughed.

"Anyway, uh, where was I?"

"Princess nonsense." George said with a hateful bite. He walked over to a large curtain and pulled a rope to pull them apart. What was revealed made my heart jump.

It was stone shard floating inside of a glass dome. I was mesmerized by this stone, though I couldn't feel any kind of power like I did with the other Runestones, I could still feel something from it as it sparkled in the sunlight.

"The rune stone shard. It's the oldest First Ones object in our collection." Lance said before changing the subject, "But enough about us. Tell us about your studies, Adora and Glimmer."