Pulse

~~~~Mira~~~~

We stood in the bushes, waiting for a Horde transport to show up. Our rebel intell told us of a new weapon that would be transported through the Whispering Woods. What the weapon was, we had no idea. That's what made it so dangerous.

I hid in the bushes near the transport trail with Netossa and Spinnerella. This time, I decided to try out a new form. I knew Spinnerella was strong, but I wanted to make it a little easier on her.

Before we set off on the mission, I decided to transform into Spinnerella. It was strange to feel so weightless, but I loved the feeling.

My sunrise colored hair turned into beautiful shades of purple, lavender and soft pink, curled slightly at the ends to resembled Spinnerella's hairstyle. Parts of my hair were braided across my head like a headband and then secured with bells on either side. Connected to the bells was a light blue semi-transparent veil thay covered the back of my hair and flowed with the soft breeze.

I wore a leotard colored a deep purple reddish color with several shades of purple and bluish purple colors wrapping around my body like wisps of wind. My legs were covered a pair of deep purple leggings, but they faded as they reached my feet, leaving them bare for my own comfort.

Around my wrists were small straps of white ribbon with gold bells attached to the ends. They rang softly as I moved, but because of my magic, only those I trusted with my life would be able to hear their soft chime.

Finally, around my neck was a silver necklace with blue gems in the center. And my eyes, once purple and pink, were now a shining blue that matched the pure color of the clear sky.

When Spinnerella and Netossa first saw my newest transformation, they were shocked and Netossa was ecstatic

When Spinnerella and Netossa first saw my newest transformation, they were shocked and Netossa was ecstatic. Seeing two version soft her wife was something to behold to her.

Just then, we heard the signal from Bow and saw the transport coming our way. Netossa looked over at me and Spinnerella before the two of us jumped out in front of the transport. We crested strong winds and threw the transport onto its side.

The other rebels that came with us surrounded the transport upon Mama's signal. Soon, the driver came out and was about to escape, when he suddenly got caught in one of Netossa's nets.

"Boom, nets." She said smiling.

I smiled back and faced the transport, Mama and Bow walking up to the closed doors.

"Everyone, be ready." Mama said, "Our scouts reported the Horde is transporting a new prototype weapon. And they wouldn't brave the Whispering Woods unless it was something powerful."

"If I know Entrapta, this thing is gonna be big, unpredictable, and...."

Bow was cut off when Mama forced the door open, only to reveal absolutely nothing  inside.

"Invisible. Genius." He added.

Mama climbed into the truck and swing her sword. There was nothing inside. Just, emptiness.