Party Crasher

~~~~Mira~~~~

The royal carrauge dropped us off at the doorstep of a large blue ice castle. It was so amazing seeing this beautiful castle sparkle with the moons' glow. While I was admiring the view of the Kingdom of Snows, I could hear Adora arguing about her sword.

"You gotta be careful with it. Don't just lean it somewhere and don't keep it with the other swords, or it might get confused.!" She shouted as Glimmer tried to pull her away from the man who took the weapons

"Adora, come on! Mira! Let's go!" Glimmer called out to me. I ran to catch up, taking Adora and Glimmer's hands and walking dowm the entrance hall.

The hall was beautifully decorated with icicles, purple drapes and gorgeous carvings along the walls. It was as if walking into another world.

When we got to the door, I could already hear the music blaring from inside, and when the door was opened, we definitely saw another world.

"Whoa, heh. It's big." Adora gasped. There were sparkles everywhere floating all around us as we walked into the Ball. Royals from all over Etheria were there having so much fun, and frkm the cormer of my eye I could see Princess Spinnerella and Princess Netossa, holding each other tightly as they walked around the Ball.

There was music playing and people laughing and cheering. It was amazing! But then something in the very front of the room, straight in front of us, was someone sitting on an icy throne. From where I stood, it was a young girl in a blue and white ballgown.

"The Ball is one of our most ancient traditions." Glimmer explaimed as we walked up to the throne and through the crowd, "A princess's first Ball is a huge right of passage. Plus, the Kingdom of Snows is really big."

The three of us approached the stairs leading up to the throne, where the princess resided.

"That's why we need Frosta." Adora said as we climbed the stairs, "If she joins us, all the other princesses are sure to follow."

Adora took a deep breath and prepared herself mentally for making a good impression on the princess.

"Here we go." We got up to the level area of the stairs and immediately Adora bowed, just not a proper curtsy.

Adora bowed like a Horde soldier, a direct ninty-degree bow forward, while Glimmer and I curtsied gracefully.

I could hear Adora counting down how long she had to be in a bowing position. But when she looked back up to meet the princess, she was a bit surprised to see a girl no older than I was sitting on the throne.

I wasn't surprised, nor was Glimmer upon seeing a young princess om the throne. While Adora was researching, I stumbled upon some information about Princess Frosta. Turns out she took the throne at age eight and was now eleven years old. So much for someone so young.

"That's Frosta? But she's, like, ten." Adora said to Glimmer, and everything went still. The crowd gasped. The princess however, was still calm and collected.

"I'm 11 and three quarters." She answered calmly, but I could tell that her temper was controlled.

Glimmer smiled nervously as she gave the princess another curtsy.

"Revered hostess. We come into your hall under the ancient rules of hospitality, bringing greetings from Bright Moon. And She-Ra, the legendary warrior." She introduced us.

The crowd whispered softly at the sudden introduction of the legendary warrior. Princess Frosta's eyes widened, but then she retained her calm demeanor.

"You are welcome in the Kingdom of Snows under the ancient rules of hospitality." She said, "Leave conflict at the door. And please enjoy the Ball."